Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Harrow match report?

Not sure I agree with GlenEck's comments. I thought that for at least 1/2 hour we played as well as I have seen this season the only problem was we failed to convert the chances. (nb I did miss the Heybridge game!)Harrow scored a goal that was either a fluke or one of the best goals we will see all season.<BR>Second half was a bit closer but in the end with a but of luck and some more accurate finishing we would have ended up winning by 3 or 4 goals.<P>I travelled over 150 miles for the game (coming back from South Wales) and although disappointed by the result enjoyed the game.

I couldn't get to Tuesday's game as I had a parents meeting that I had to be at. In my stead, I sent Matthew and Ian.<P>You can see who does all the real work, can't you rolleyes.gif" border="0 <P>Merv

I've finally finished the report and emailed it to Merv, it should be on the site shortly.<P>Apologies for the delay, but my coursework got the better of me!<P>The Halesowen report is being written by Merv, so it should be online this evening.<P>Matt wink.gif" border="0

Sorry Guys,<P>Mervyn, Matt and I are currently on the M40 heading north to Halesowen...<P>Don't worry, I am not driving and typing - even I can't do that wink.gif" border="0<P>The report will now be posted later on...<P>Not sure, if I can offer a live update today - it very much depends upon my connection up there...<P>I will try, but can't guarantee it.