Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Thankyou and well done...

Stu B

Good to put a face to the name Fleet boy.

I had a good time (apart from the heat and almost losing the gazebo to the wind lol

I'm sure it's just one of many things that will be done to promote the club.

More important was all the stuff going on today that you didnt see down the prom.

there was a sizable donation of PC's and PC equipment that was picked up today (I don't envy doing that in this heat) and again, there were supporters pitching in painting, repairing and cleaning up the ground to make it more inviting to fans new and old alike.

I think those of us down the prom got the easier part of the deal.

If there's any of you reading this that didn't make the prom on Saturday, the stall will be there again today, and I'm sure everyone there will be very happy to see you pop by.

Finally, look out for what promises to be an amusing pic of Saturdays events in this weeks reporter. It should be worth a look.

Very well from report I have got, it was an excellent idea to do the stall and we have learnt a lot, and got some good ideas for the 5th July at Northfleet carnival.Everyone benefit's from such high profile publicity, well done to everyone who manned that stall both Sat and Sunday.

I was at the ground both days with cleaning and painting gang, the computers etc duly arrived and hopefully will be sorted this week.

Some great work going on all round. AND SO ANYONE WHO THOUGHT I COULD DO THAT

::::we are meeting at the ground on Tuesday evening ( 24 June) around 6.00pm) to book back in the stock, and also to do painting until it gets dark.

So anyone who can get down you will be more than welcome.