Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

How sad can you get?

Hi,<p>Someone, maybe admin, posted a message on the Forum over at the Ryman section of NLOTN.<p>Now the site administrator for NLOTN, has decided to delete it.<p>Okay, so it was promoting this site, but it was also promoting the new links section.<p>Why do other sites have a big problem with what this guy here, is trying to do?<p>Someone claimed it was a Canvey Fan - that might be true, but what has that got to do with it?<p>This is clearly sour grapes on the part of NLOTN, and whilst this is my first posting over here, I will not return to NLOTN, as clearly they cannot see why Non League sites should work together.<p>Looking through some old posts, Steve from NLOTN, has been on here several times criticising people for using his information from his site - he makes a valid point asking for a credit for his work, but then even criticises one guy for copying what he received in an email.<p>Each time, he is quick to give advert after advert for NLOTN.<p>The post on NLOTN, quotes 'Nick and idea and reproduce it. Non-league.net? how original' - I cannot see how this is a copy of Non-League.Net??? Okay the URL might redirect from nl-forums.co.uk to a very similar URL, but that is as far as it goes. This site contains much more than NLOTN, and whilst it does not cover news, it is superior to any Rival offering in many respects.<p>I haven't seen the admin from this site banning NLOTN adverts, have we? NO, yet Steve has posted adverts on several occasions here - for example on 29th October, Steve posted two adverts, just three hours apart - did Admin delete them NO.<p>Sorry, but this has made me angry - it is fine by NLOTN to post adverts, but not by Admin of this site, if it even was him.<p>Wealdstone Fan.

Wealdstone_Fan,<p>I wish I could welcome you under better circumstances.<p>At this time, I am going to make no comment about the points that you raise, except to say that any other site is welcome on here.<p>If people would like to advertise other non-league sites, then no problem, as long as it is not post after post.<p>Regards,<p>Admin.