Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 24-October 17 )

• Photo
    Robbo

• Photo
    judgedread

• Photo
    chas_hfc

• Photo
    lol

• Photo
    Hackett

Photo

What Do We Go For This Year?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
6 replies to this topic

offline Phil Old Boy

Phil Old Boy
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
With the success of our cup runs last year, I hope the decision has been made already as to what the main priority is this year. Braintree have done what Farnborough did last year and got knocked out of the F.A. cup early. They are now focused on the league and now find themselves at the top. Although we would not want to swap our fantastic days out last year, to be in the conference must be the main target this year. Personally, a good F.A. cup run would be great this year, but everything else must come after winning the title, even the trophy.

offline cangull

cangull
  • First XI - Sub
I think it is correct to say that the main aim is the League Title then the Trophy and then as far as we can go in the FA Cup, 'Loadsa Money'!! images/icons/wink.gif" border="0

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Hope you don't mind me popping on your board for a comment?<P>But just to quote the great Shanks - the league is your bread and butter the rest is your jam on it(or something like that as he spoke with a heavy scottish accent most of the time!!<P>And talking of Scotland (nice link) I have just two brilliant days in Edinburgh on a seminar with a great set of Celtic fans who didn't even mind being in the wrong city - they knew all about Canvey Island and your cup exploits and many pints later they knew all I knew about Braintree - I don't expect that information to be retained as they were pissed as newts!<P>And at last freedom to travel north knowing you can now find KronB68 in volumes!! images/icons/cool.gif" border="0

offline CANV EFM

CANV EFM
  • National Squad - 1st XI
good to see u here IRONY and i agree 100 per cent with your 'shanks' type view..3 more points tonite see the essex teams begin thier takeover of the ryman league..look forward to seeing you turn gravesend over..oh and how is the 'CROW' getting on?

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Cheeers for the welcome!!<P>I'm pleased to say that Craigs doing really OK! he's settled in well but like some other players has had to accept tactical substitutions - not my words - the managers'!<P>The board seems really "busy" can't imaione trying to negotiatet this on a token load of beers!! I completely lost your board but no doubt it will all work out<P>Regards<P>Irony images/icons/wink.gif" border="0

offline CANV EFM

CANV EFM
  • National Squad - 1st XI
to be honest i thought he left for regular first team footy (as J.K. at canvey was making 45 games a year).. i wish he had stayed as we rely on J.K. and duffers to play nearly every game with not much cover there, but as those 2 guys seem indestructible i guess he felt he had to move on.. but back to first line i really thought he was gauranteed a starting place images/icons/confused.gif" border="0

offline The Great Eckscape

The Great Eckscape
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
  • rank
  • Supports: Canvey Island, Tottenham Hotspur
  • Fav. Sport(s): Football, Cricket, Boxing, Speedway
Remember the feeling as Chenery scored THAT goal? Remember JK's run in the last minute to make it certain? Remember the Tilly waiting for everyone to get on the stage to lift the trophy as a team? I think that the league has to be won early on, so we can retain the biggest prize in the non-league game. I know that was then but it could be again.........

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus