Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

stafford rangers

on staffords forum they say they will be brining about 400 or so with them as they do get crowds of around a 1000. so we all better get behind the team and get the bus shelter rocking like it use to. blush.gif" border="0

Let's get behind the team, and get into the first round again. Then perhaps some of the 5000 or so who went to villa park will be able to get their shirts out of mothballs!!! tongue.gif" border="0

We really do need to get our act together at home games. The embarrassment on Tuesday night when EIGHT Maidenhead supporters out-sung us must not be repeated. Imagine, the Yellow Army having a handful of away fans calling out, "You're supposed to be at home..."<P>At Halesowen I thought our vocal support was great, similar to most away games, but that's because we all get tanked up before the game and then stand together and sing. At home just recently we have been pussycats.<P>Perhaps I'll have a word with Dick Marshall and ask him to have another go at the Canvey home supporters. That certainly did the trick several seasons ago.<P>Merv

100 per cent agree.<BR>At the moment we Fred with his horn is the only one making any noise.<BR>I suggest a Canvey chior practice on Wednesday for the under 18 game in the bus shelter.

This was commented on by Ash last night - the players need the vocal support.<P>Where have the drums been this year?<P>We produced a great sound at Villa Park, with the 3 drums, surely we can re-produce that at home.<P>I would play my clarinet - but it doesn't have the same effect as a drum wink.gif" border="0