Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New date for F.A. Youth Cup

Just to let you know that if ,and its a big IF! the game is off 2morrow than it will be played on Tuesday night. Or the Youth team game Tuesday night is off, then it will be moved to Wednesday,if the pitch is not playable on Wednesday night ,then it will played on Thursday night! im not sure if that makes any sense , but it will be played this week ! So hopefully it will be a good week for the club with the 1st team winning tomorrow and the 18'S Winning during the week!

Why not go with Ian, and be the senior reporter for the Canvey website?<P>After all from what I have heard Merv is just big headed, and thinks he is witty and a raconteur - rumour has it though that he has to ask Tony Roche for his views on the game before he can write his match report.<P>However, he will of course deny this, as he wouldn't want the truth to come out.<P>Cheers,<P>Admin.

That settles it then Matt. Notice how quick Admin was to invite you to go to Park Lane with his friend Ian? I wonder why? Come with me to Leyton Pennant and when we get home we will log on and read Ian's match report from the youth game.<P>(I wonder what excuse he will use on Tuesday night as to why he couldn't do a report?)<P>Merv<p>[ 27 October 2001: This message was edited by: Merv CIFC ]