Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 23-September 17 )

• Photo
    GaryFB

• Photo
    Harry J Allstars

• Photo
    PJ!

• Photo
    Jenko

• Photo
    NelsonM

• Photo
    RamsgateMICK

• Photo
    roxya

New date for F.A. Youth Cup

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
7 replies to this topic

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Hi , just in case you didnt know the Game V Wycombe Wanderers is now on tuesday ! which clashes with the 1st team fixture @ Leyton Pennant ! What to do?

offline .Ian

.Ian
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Hi Glen,<P>The website will be covering both games, with Merv going to Leyton & I will be at the Youth Cup game.

offline Matt H

Matt H
  • Forum Watchdog
  • Supports: Canvey Island
  • Fav. Sport(s): Football
Ian, where does that leave me?<P>I could tag along with Merv and go to watch the 'First Team' at Leyton. Or I could stay at home and do my own match report for the Youth game! images/icons/confused.gif" border="0 <P>Matt.

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Just to let you know that if ,and its a big IF! the game is off 2morrow than it will be played on Tuesday night. Or the Youth team game Tuesday night is off, then it will be moved to Wednesday,if the pitch is not playable on Wednesday night ,then it will played on Thursday night! im not sure if that makes any sense , but it will be played this week ! So hopefully it will be a good week for the club with the 1st team winning tomorrow and the 18'S Winning during the week!

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Why not go with Ian, and be the senior reporter for the Canvey website?<P>After all from what I have heard Merv is just big headed, and thinks he is witty and a raconteur - rumour has it though that he has to ask Tony Roche for his views on the game before he can write his match report.<P>However, he will of course deny this, as he wouldn't want the truth to come out.<P>Cheers,<P>Admin.

offline Merv

Merv
  • First XI - Sub
  • Supports: Bristol City
  • Foes: Chelmo Urghhhh....
That settles it then Matt. Notice how quick Admin was to invite you to go to Park Lane with his friend Ian? I wonder why? Come with me to Leyton Pennant and when we get home we will log on and read Ian's match report from the youth game.<P>(I wonder what excuse he will use on Tuesday night as to why he couldn't do a report?)<P>Merv<p>[ 27 October 2001: This message was edited by: Merv CIFC ]

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
As you seem very pally with Frenchy - I will side with Ian images/icons/wink.gif" border="0

offline cangull

cangull
  • First XI - Sub
I can imagine that a lot of confusion would occur were you (four) to all go on holiday together!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus