Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Happy with the cup draw?

KG WIGAN - We must have posted at around the same time!<BR>I take it you meant do-able, as in beatable?<BR>We like Div Two Teams, had a couple of good results at the same stage last term.<BR>On a roar at moment, how does your lot feel about meeting a Non league club?

COME ON!!!!!! What a great draw! I'm sure we can turn em over, or if not we'll give em a bloody good game. We should have put twice as many past Stafford today, we won't miss at the JJB Stadium. COME ON YOU YELLOWS!!!!!! Do us proud like last year!!!

I do mean do-able as in beatable. I think Wigan fans will not look forward to the tie because we are not playing well (23rd of 24 in Div 2) especially at home. <P>Bit of a coincidence that we played Port Vale today and lost.<P>Visit <A HREF="http://www.cockneylatic.co.uk" TARGET=_blank>www.cockneylatic.co.uk</A> for a Wigan message board. To post you'll have to click membership in the left column and sign up.<p>[ 27 October 2001: This message was edited by: KG Wigan Latic ]

KG Wigan Latic - Had a quick look on your board. Hit wrong key somewhere and lost my registration chance, wanted to beat 'Canv' onto your Forum, never mind.<BR>Yes, you will find that most of us are very confident and have great faith in our team, our players are not ruffled by big occassions, they are a quality team and will definitely be up for this one.

Our lot don't like seats, your stewards will have a terrible time asking them to sit down.<BR>Non leaguers like to stand, they will also be unhappy not to stand behind a goal.<BR>Will be an interesting situation and a good game too.<p>[ 27 October 2001: This message was edited by: vic ]

Well, you'll be able to get a nice McDonalds (oops, sorry, that's an oxymoron) in the retail park that surrounds the JJB Stadium.<P>Which is, incidentally, a top ground. Enjoy!

vic.. its a rivals board, once you log on to any rivals board your name n password work for em all ..NLOTN is a rivals site so if your logged on their it will work on any of em..if you havnt then i should imagine the 'vic' handle has long gone but you can use 'vic canvey' or 'vic cifc' or 'vic im one bloody funny witty bloke' etc etc..<BR>as for wigan great tie, fantastic stadium, f..king miles away...is their an airport near there?? we can charter a flight from southend..

Canv - Yes I had already twigged that about Rivals and remembered that I am logged in under another alias.<BR>Im well gutted though, thought the Cup runs were at fortnightly intervals, by my early reckoning 10th Nov; great, so I book a holiday 11th - 18th!!! mad.gif" border="0 mad.gif" border="0 <BR>Would have flown up there too; if they have it on the TV I will have to ask someone to record it.<BR>I have no doubts that we can turn them over!<BR>Most of us are going to watch the FA youth cup Tues night, give them a bit of deserved support for a change, with a few of us there it will give them a boost.<p>[ 29 October 2001: This message was edited by: vic ]