Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 21-August 17 )

• Photo
    teabar_ryan

• Photo
    dayo

• Photo
    blueryan

• Photo
    blueryan10

• Photo
    Brightside Bloke

• Photo
    misterbates

• Photo
    Blueboyday

• Photo
    margate blues

• Photo
    NI-Branch GCFC Fan

• Photo
    RyanDay0

• Photo
    Louca23

• Photo
    Billericay Town Unofficial

• Photo
    MK_Coach

Photo

Leyton Press Release!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
22 replies to this topic

offline Robert G

Robert G
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
If anyone is interested

Link

online lovely stuff

lovely stuff
  • National Squad - 1st XI
To all the town fans that were present at the ETFC/Leyton match a couple of seasons ago........that statement will make them feel sick to their stomachs....i just wish someone had brought a video camera along, that day.

It's getting harder for me,and i'm sure the majority of ETFC fans to bite their lips and take this ,without giving our side of the story.

AAAAAHHH!!!!

offline MK James

MK James
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
  • Supports: Enfield & Brimsdown United (2010)
I know that this press release must be hard for you to accept but can you please refrain from discussing those events on here? You are not doing yourself or Enfield Town any favours

online lovely stuff

lovely stuff
MK......i carefully refrained from discussing specific events or details....and i won't until ETFC decide(legally) to put the matter to rest.

Rest assured....When we do spell out the truth....it won't be on the Enfield f.c forum.

By the way....whilst ETFC fans and officials are being VERY careful in their comments.....Leyton feel no such quarms,as their press statement shows....there's also suggestions, that their solicitors are putting messages on the main forum.

offline Mr Happy

Mr Happy
  • Youth Team Coach
  • Supports: Enfield Town & Spurs
  • Foes: Gooner scumbags
I've checked out their forum and the only mention is someone asking what has happened.

offline MK James

MK James

Thank you.

offline Lee_R

Lee_R
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
I know we're not meant to discuss this court case, but after reading the Leyton press release....

HOW THE HELL ARE WE GOING TO PAY FOR ALL OF THIS?

£5,000 damages
£151,000 legals costs!!!

online lovely stuff

lovely stuff
If the club survive this massive setback.....we will come out of it, stronger and more united than ever.

The club,supporters,officials will have an unbreakable bond, to work as one, to overcome the odds and prove that nothing will stop us succeeding.

Don't let the barstards get you down!!!!

offline Robert G

Robert G
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
I thought I would ask a question on the matter.
How come you guys still wont talk about it(on whatever forum) the case is shut! Even if you guys were to go back to court, I wouldnt have thought talking about it as fans, would hinder the case at all.

Just thought I would ask.

offline Rwfc

Rwfc
  • At the Turnstiles
ETFC gave their side of the story through 7 witnesses, photographic evidence and telephone record evidence over 5 days of trial.

The jury did not believe ETFC by a margin of 10 - 2 - and one of them was from Enfield.

offline MK James

MK James
Rob, I've sent you a PM

offline ETFC Neil

ETFC Neil
  • First XI - Sub
Quote:
I know that this press release must be hard for you to accept but can you please refrain from discussing those events on here? You are not doing yourself or Enfield Town any favours

Why not? You were willing to discuss our case on the ETFC board and make guesses as to what was going on last week. Don't say I'm going to be banned as well... now that WOULD be funny.

offline Rob

Rob
  • Trainee
Hiya, I haven't been on here for ages...working away and the depression of EFC's relegation took there toll.

Anyway, I can't keep quite about ETFC...I know there aren't that many EFC's fans using this forum, but I think it would be sensible not to discuss the events of the case on the board. Libel can apply to the internet, even if it is not intentional.

So why don't we discuss the one interesting fact remaining...which isn't subject to libel...what will happen to ETFC?

£150,000!!

offline ETFC Neil

ETFC Neil
  • First XI - Sub
ETFC are already planning for a successful 2003-04 campaign. I wouldn't expect anything else from the ESL champions.

offline russ

russ
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
Quote:
ETFC are already planning for a successful 2003-04 campaign. I wouldn't expect anything else from the ESL champions.

i am sorry to say neil i dont think you are.........russ

offline ETFC Neil

ETFC Neil
  • First XI - Sub
we've defied a lot of our detractors to get this far, Russ. Nobody has thrown in the towel! Ok, it's a setback but not the end of the world. Work on the ground progresses as you can see on our website.

THE HEART OF ENFIELD TOWN BEATS ON!!!!!!

offline russ

russ
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
good luck to you neil hope it all goes well for you and the majority of you fans that come on our forum........russ

offline Sergeant D

Sergeant D
  • Reserves
Indeed, this is the key question. Also, who (or what) is liable to pay the fine and costs? Is it individuals or the club itself?

offline BigBad

BigBad
  • Reserves
[quote
Why not? You were willing to discuss our case on the ETFC board and make guesses as to what was going on last week. Don't say I'm going to be banned as well... now that WOULD be funny. [/quote]

wouldnt be funny at all would be brill!!! You blokes didnt even free annoying!!!!

On another note why take down the forum?? I mean come on case over, closed, dun and dusted get over it, pay your due's and get over it!!!

I talked to a town fan who's name I have now forgot(sorry pal) and we had a very good chat about what could happen and what could be happening to enfield town!! Even about our case thats comeing up soon, who cares, just have a chat be civil about it and you cant be done for it, not take everything away from the fans who have no idea going on, and are asking proper questions about it!!!!

offline ETFC Neil

ETFC Neil
  • First XI - Sub
The ETFC forum is out of my hands. If I'm asked to return it I will. I'm sorry, but you will have to find somewhere else (if at all) to post your comments on the subject of the Leyton case.

'Annoying' screamed like a bitch when his toys got taken away. That was quite amusing because he posts on the forums to get a reaction and when it's not to his liking he turns on the water works. I managed to annoy Annoying. Maybe he should register as 'annoyed'?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus