Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Lack of atmosphere

We had some reasonable attempts to get a few songs going in the first half, but where was the encouragement in the second half. We really need to get this sorted. Free beer handed out in the bus shelter should suffice!

Why always reference to the Bus Stop; with the excpetion of those moronic Stafford Fans on Saturday, the North Bank (Shelter) is getting quit lively nowdays. Theres a lot of potential in there, perhaps we need to join forces. <P>Personally, I always prefer atmosphere on the odd occassion when they segregate.<P>I think the odd Conga or Mexican Wave would create some inspiration and atmosphere. Any volunteers to start it ?

Singing? As I've commented in the prog there isn't much going on and we're being outsung by five or six people. Dare I say you have been spoilt by the success? There was more singing in Div 2 then there is now...WHY?

how dare you wardy..there was a least 8 of em rolleyes.gif" border="0 .. yes spoilt by success is spot on and the fact that crowds are only 500 odd you need 700 plus in park lane to get things rocking these days..being the underdog always makes it easier to get involved..most people just watch nervously now desperate for the 3 points and unable to relax until we are 3 goals up...still roll on grays on tuesday night hopefully we will make some noise there, especially if you try to take one of those 3rd floor flat windows out again wink.gif" border="0<p>[ 02 November 2001: This message was edited by: CANV ]</p>

Don’t know what it is Wardy. Does seem that the voice has gone for the time being from the yellow army. We are playing at this level now and against Stafford, the air was that we were the favourites and should win. We are really enjoying the football being played. It may even be that we know that we are good enough to be a top conference team and should not be in this league anymore. I don’t know about other people but by playing all those conference teams last year, I look out for their results as much as ours. The atmosphere will come back Wardy. Just keep the promotion push going and make sure we beat Wigan as well! Perhaps if some suggestions being made were acted upon as well would help raise things. As the club has moved on recently, so areas of the club should of as well, like marketing and offering a good deal to attract.