Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 23-October 17 )

• Photo
    Canary Saint

• Photo
    GNFC til i die

• Photo
    Town Statto

• Photo
    Don Douglas

• Photo
    UpTheBulls

• Photo
    lecof

• Photo
    davelfc

• Photo
    hilson

• Photo
    davidace23

• Photo
    Dave EUFC

• Photo
    RicharDinGlasgoW94

• Photo
    wakeling

• Photo
    non league fan

Photo

ETFC - Double Standards

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
23 replies to this topic

offline Gonzo

Gonzo
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
Are the ground improvements going to be affected? I presumed we weren't free to do as we wished with the money allocated.

offline lovely stuff

lovely stuff
  • National Squad - 1st XI
As i understand it,that money can only be used for ground improvements......i may be wrong,but didn't we get 90% of the money needed to build a ground...the remainder was to come from the club.

As the small amount of money we have,will be swallowed up in 'legal' matters......will the building project be scaled down,or left unfinished.....come to think of it,will ETFC's part of the building work,be started,until our future can be secured.

I hope,things will become clearer after the meeting.

offline Steph

Steph
  • First XI - Permanent

offline Steph

Steph
  • First XI - Permanent
It is a long time since I have posted but I have been lurking.

It seems to me that the company sharehoder were told of a possible legal action last year. I thought that it was to do with the current chairman of EFC and did not realise that it was to do with the guy that, and this is not libellous.

1) Segregated the fans of ETFC from the fans of Leyton as he suggested that we were intimidating his goalkeeper.

2) It is suggested thumped Lee Harding, who I note was not a witness at the hearing, but was certainly accosted because as an individual he was standing behind the Leyton goal.

3) Insisted that his club would only play Enfield Town if the respective supporters were segregated.

4) Insisted that ETFC had to pay for a totally over the top police presence.

I consider that this man is not a friend of football, ( I dont think that is libellous but if it is I will apologise immediately if it is thought that it is),

It has been suggested to me tonight and it is a possibility. We know that EFC was shafted by a Labour Council. Well Ms Ryan the local MP can raise matters in parliament under parliamentary privilege and I think she should get her [****!!****] out of gear.

BTW We hate Leyton and We Hate Leyton
We Hate Leyton and We Hate Leyton
We are the Leyton HATERS

Now can anyone sue me for that!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus