Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 13-December 17 )

• Photo
    hairbear

• Photo
    Ramschav

• Photo
    Hitby

Photo

Pubs & Posters - Final list

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
12 replies to this topic

offline JimGNFC

JimGNFC
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
Pubs that have replied indicating they will display future fleet posters are:

1) The Six bells
2) The Trocedero
3) Coopers Arms
4) Darnley Arms
5) Wheatsheaf
6) The Grapes
7) Ryans Bar
8) The Prince Albert
9) Man of Kent
10) The Rising Sun
11) Call Boy
12) The New Inn

Other pubs in G&N may be happy to display them but have not replied so its down to individuals to try their "locals" to see if they can be pursuaded to display posters. If they agree, perhaps you can add them to this list here.

Any news yet on the fixture poster Stu M./Jessica as the office are keen for these to go out to the pubs etc?

Was at the ground this morning and put up a leaflet holder by the
"old clock" exit for the "Fleet Trust" and "Season Ticket" forms etc.
The Chief Exec okayed this.

Cheers

Jim

offline Alan W (GNFC)

Alan W (GNFC)
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
Was pleased to note the Fleet leaflets by the Ticket Office Window at Gravesend Station downside on Saturday. Every little helps.

offline Jessica

Jessica
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
Excellent news Jim have not heard from Stu M.

Where are you!!!!!?????

offline ifa

ifa
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Season ticket leaflets in the Painters Ash last night

offline shrews loyal

shrews loyal
  • Trainee
Hello my friends, hiyaaaaa!
I hope you don't mind, but I kinda 'robbed Peter to pay Paul' in the sense that I took down the posters & some of the forms in the Call Boy & 6 Bells, and I put them up in the WestCourt & Dickens social clubs.
I also went to two drop-in rehabilitation centres and managed to convince them that it would be beneficial for some of the heroin addicts/alcoholics to get out and watch the football, sooo their going to invest in a few season tikets!!yaaaay me!! doing my bit for the fleet!
p.s don't worry, you can only caych AIDS by touch!

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Quote:
Jessica said:
Excellent news Jim have not heard from Stu M.
Where are you!!!!!?????

Stu's getting married this week I think, and he's also changed jobs I do believe, so he might be a little busy!!

offline FleetFanatic

FleetFanatic
  • National Squad - 1st XI
Quote:
shrews loyal said:
I hope you don't mind, but I kinda 'robbed Peter to pay Paul' in the sense that I took down the posters & some of the forms in the Call Boy & 6 Bells, and I put them up in the WestCourt & Dickens social clubs.
I also went to two drop-in rehabilitation centres and managed to convince them that it would be beneficial for some of the heroin addicts/alcoholics to get out and watch the football, sooo their going to invest in a few season tikets!!yaaaay me!! doing my bit for the fleet!
p.s don't worry, you can only caych AIDS by touch!

Alas, rumours of Shrews Loyal being murdered by a flock of sheep fed up with his sexual advances were untrue.....

offline shrews loyal

shrews loyal
  • Trainee
Indeed they were, stilllllll your gonna lose your job soon..........

offline FleetFanatic

FleetFanatic
No chance - the brand connex disappears but the [****!!****] train service will remain.....

offline shrews loyal

shrews loyal
  • Trainee
same car, different coat of paint, if you like.....

offline FleetFanatic

FleetFanatic
Exactly. You'll find that the removal of connex is more a political affair with a somewhat cosmetic effect.

offline Hirsty

Hirsty
  • First XI - Permanent
Dear Shrews Loyal......

...everyone appears to have been so nice to you...welcoming you onto our message board....despite you being an annoying little sh*t....so, when in Rome........

..nice to see you...too see you ...nice ! hope you have a good summer..and a nice holiday..if you haven't had it on the State's expense already......vis a vis sheep subsidies ( only joking !)

We all love you and hope you visit our site on many more occasions...

...and , as this is the summer of "Lurve" ( RIP Barry )...I won't even say " fornicate off & decease " !!!

Regards,

offline Wobbly Wayne rides again

Wobbly Wayne rides again
  • Reserves Coach
Quote:

Well done - As long as they pay their tenner to get in, they are more than welcome, But do us a favour please replace the ones in the call boy and 6 bells..
When you are doing to rounds and doing your bit for the Fleet, can you please also pass on that Burberry caps are frowned upon...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus