Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Pubs & Posters - Final list

Pubs that have replied indicating they will display future fleet posters are:

1) The Six bells

2) The Trocedero

3) Coopers Arms

4) Darnley Arms

5) Wheatsheaf

6) The Grapes

7) Ryans Bar

8) The Prince Albert

9) Man of Kent

10) The Rising Sun

11) Call Boy

12) The New Inn

Other pubs in G&N may be happy to display them but have not replied so its down to individuals to try their "locals" to see if they can be pursuaded to display posters. If they agree, perhaps you can add them to this list here.

Any news yet on the fixture poster Stu M./Jessica as the office are keen for these to go out to the pubs etc?

Was at the ground this morning and put up a leaflet holder by the

"old clock" exit for the "Fleet Trust" and "Season Ticket" forms etc.

The Chief Exec okayed this.

Cheers

Jim

Hello my friends, hiyaaaaa!

I hope you don't mind, but I kinda 'robbed Peter to pay Paul' in the sense that I took down the posters & some of the forms in the Call Boy & 6 Bells, and I put them up in the WestCourt & Dickens social clubs.

I also went to two drop-in rehabilitation centres and managed to convince them that it would be beneficial for some of the heroin addicts/alcoholics to get out and watch the football, sooo their going to invest in a few season tikets!!yaaaay me!! doing my bit for the fleet!

p.s don't worry, you can only caych AIDS by touch!

Quote:
Jessica said:
Excellent news Jim have not heard from Stu M.
Where are you!!!!!?????

Stu's getting married this week I think, and he's also changed jobs I do believe, so he might be a little busy!!

Quote:
shrews loyal said:
I hope you don't mind, but I kinda 'robbed Peter to pay Paul' in the sense that I took down the posters & some of the forms in the Call Boy & 6 Bells, and I put them up in the WestCourt & Dickens social clubs.
I also went to two drop-in rehabilitation centres and managed to convince them that it would be beneficial for some of the heroin addicts/alcoholics to get out and watch the football, sooo their going to invest in a few season tikets!!yaaaay me!! doing my bit for the fleet!
p.s don't worry, you can only caych AIDS by touch!

Alas, rumours of Shrews Loyal being murdered by a flock of sheep fed up with his sexual advances were untrue.....

Dear Shrews Loyal......

...everyone appears to have been so nice to you...welcoming you onto our message board....despite you being an annoying little sh*t....so, when in Rome........

..nice to see you...too see you ...nice ! hope you have a good summer..and a nice holiday..if you haven't had it on the State's expense already......vis a vis sheep subsidies ( only joking !)

We all love you and hope you visit our site on many more occasions...

...and , as this is the summer of "Lurve" ( RIP Barry )...I won't even say " fornicate off & decease " !!!

Regards,

Quote:

Well done - As long as they pay their tenner to get in, they are more than welcome, But do us a favour please replace the ones in the call boy and 6 bells..

When you are doing to rounds and doing your bit for the Fleet, can you please also pass on that Burberry caps are frowned upon...