Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

What Team Should Play Against Wigan?

Phil Old Boy

Only change i would make is to play either Cobby or Lee alongside Greggors. I think that Stimmo will have served his suspension as a result of playing Sutton tonight<p>My guess is that space will also be made for Dicksey- although I am not sure who will lose out. The great thing for Jeff and Glen is that they seem to have a number of viable options not bad for a team from the Rymans

Even though it seems unfair to leave out the members of the team who have worked so hard to get us this stage, we do have many other options. I think that Spencer Knight is a quality player, but only seeing him twice (once for HBFC, once for us) means that I cannot make a proper judgement. The same can be said about Julian Dicks. Everybody knows what a quality player he is, but who do you leave out? Bodley, Ward, Chenery, Duffy, JK, Smithy…..It's a tough one. Thinking back to the CIFC v SUFC game from last year we brought in Alex Inglethorpe. Enough said! Let the best team play, despite of status or reputation.

After reading the Echo tonight it states that Tilson's out, Wardy's out and Stimmo, can this be true? I thought Stimmo would have completed his suspension and Wardy would have been match fit by now! I know Tilson has his injury and assumed he may have ben out!

Although our line up still looks good but without these key players I think we really are up a against it now..<p>Still whatever the team I wish them all the luck and lets have a great day tomorrow!!