Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Board quiet this year!

Phil Old Boy

Whether it is the passwords putting people off the forums now but I'm sure there were good luck messages and all that coming in last year. Or it just shows you what a difference a year can make. Seen today that William Hill are offering us at 6/1 (against) to win on Saturday. It must be a high scoring game. We are scoring more but conceding more. Just hope we can hold out long enough and then go at them. Our sixth proper round FA cup match and the first time on a Saturday!

You may be right about the password, but at least the discussion is now of a much better quality and the occurence of swearing, filth and personal abuse is practically nil. I haven't had to go in as a moderator and edit/delete a single message (with the exception of one where I was asked by the originator of the thread to delete it as he realised he had gone over the top and was embarrassed by the can of worms he had opened).<p>If you look on other boards you will find that often the threads quickly degenerate to that of insults and foul mouthing. Although there are one or two on this board who don't mind a bit of banter, it is always done with tongue firmly in cheek and Carjam, Gazza and the mob from Braintree have certainly raised a few laughs. They give it, but they are 'happy' to take it.<p>Keep the posts coming. It's worth signing in and logging on and hopefully Admin and I will have little to do but join in with our own occasional postings.<p>Frenchy