Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Team bath...

Stu B

True...when i first heard the fixture i was actually considering going(because my sister goes to uni in bath so i could say i was visiting her aswell)but obviously she's home for the summer. Does nobody at the club speak to dave then?!(rhetorical...)

Well i clicked on the link!Didn't scroll down to carjams post till after i'd clicked on it!Seems a good result,good to see Tos getting a couple of goals and even better that Pinnock scored!An expected result but still one that gives a bit of confidence!Tommorow should be harder..

Adam Miller was due to play, but punctured a lung whilst training with Swindon, and we missed out on another forward when Keith Scott decided to sign for D&R.

Several players from the squad were unavailble due to verious personal reasons

Quote:
David Holden said:
Adam Miller was due to play, but punctured a lung whilst training with Swindon, and we missed out on another forward when Keith Scott decided to sign for D&R.

Several players from the squad were unavailble due to verious personal reasons

Dagenham reserves must be entering the conference judging by the number of players Dagenham are signing.

Several players unavailable? Does this mean they are not on the 'tour' after all?