Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

ALDERSHOT: GEORGE BORG

The mans an absolute thug, with out a clue as to what the fans of Aldershot really want. That is to gain the respect of those around us and to regain at some point football league status. Every game, interview, pre-match programme talk he embarrases both himself and those around him. I really am seriously thinking about sending my season ticket back in protest.<p>He also has the tactical nouse of a micro waved Mike Tyson brain cell.<p>Useless, Useless Useless and I've been saying this to no avail for about 18 months now.

I agree with Phil, if Borg had done the decent thing and quit earlier maybe Geoff Chapple would have took the job, we'll never know now! Geoff is a gentleman and I'm sure he would have done a great job and been a credit to the club on the other hand Borg is a disgrace to the club and to non league football!

You still have one of the best managers at this level. As we all know, only Captain Janeway can beat the Borg !!!

And as for Chappell, I think you'll find that it's always the coach who does all the work, as Chappy only rolls out when the cameras are about.<p>Just count your blessings, and give my love to Georgie !!!

Borg must live!<p>Without such people (we all love to hate) the game would be duller and more dank sport. If he leaves Aldershot, he should go to Northwood and stir up a hornets nest in Division 1.<p>Do you care? No. Do I care you don't? No.