Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 24-September 18 )

• Photo
    Charles Windsor

• Photo
    fred_the_red

• Photo
    Thefan

• Photo
    LadyDi

• Photo
    FarleighArmy

Photo

So How Are Things at Town?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
4 replies to this topic

offline Beeswax

Beeswax
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
  • rank
Now it seems that the forum has speeded up a bit and as posting no longer resembles swimming through treacle, it's time to try to get the Town forum active again!!

How are things going over at the Selex, any comings or goings that we should know about. Is Saturdays game on?

How has Debden's withdrawal from the Herts County League affected things?

offline Hookey

Hookey
  • National Squad - 1st XI
  • Supports: Bowers & Pitsea FC and West Ham Utd
  • Fav. Player(s): Manuel Lanzini
  • Facebook
  • Twitter

Now it seems that the forum has speeded up a bit and as posting no longer resembles swimming through treacle, it's time to try to get the Town forum active again!!

How are things going over at the Selex, any comings or goings that we should know about. Is Saturday's game on?

Hope so mate, I'm starting to get withdrawal symptoms.

No other gossip or info that I know of really, maybe Rookie can update you. Hickey took the boys for a nice long run in the snow last Tuesday and again last night. Same again Thursday I believe.

offline Beeswax

Beeswax
  • rank

How are things going over at the Selex, any comings or goings that we should know about. Is Saturday's game on?

No other gossip or info that I know of really, maybe Rookie can update you. Hickey took the boys for a nice long run in the snow last Tuesday and again last night. Same again Thursday I believe.

I'm hoping that the game is on for Saturday. I went over to Tilbury last Saturday, unfortunately the hosts won! I saw Len Cordell though and he's looking really well!

offline Hookey

Hookey
  • National Squad - 1st XI
  • Supports: Bowers & Pitsea FC and West Ham Utd
  • Fav. Player(s): Manuel Lanzini
  • Facebook
  • Twitter

I'm hoping that the game is on for Saturday. I went over to Tilbury last Saturday, unfortunately the hosts won! I saw Len Cordell though and he's looking really well!

Weather looking ok for the weekend, so assuming the recent conditions haven't buggered up the pitches too much, I'll either be at The Selex or Writtle FC.

offline Beeswax

Beeswax
  • rank
text me where you're going

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus