Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Millwall Kids for A Quid

Quote:
David Holden said:
As mentioned in the Reporter, Kids for a Quid is available for the Millwall friendly but only for children who are currently still attending Junior Schools up to the end of the current term.

Modesty prevents me from making any comment !

Is Millwall on 'The Register' ??

(That's a question, not a comment !)

Dunno where you heard that there will be no Millwall fans at the game. There are directions to the ground on the Millwall website. I know quite a few Millwall fans who will be there tomorrow night.

Quote:
know this kids for a quid scheme has been going a few years now but why dont we let everyone in for free for one of these games..The spin offs would be greater in the long run if 3,000 people turned up rather than 400 paying a tenner.

Couldn't agree more - you have to speculate to accumulate...

I think that full price for Adults to a friendly is scandalous.

Quote:
John@TheFleet said:
Make 'em all pay!!

[color:"blue"] Just an 'outsiders' comment I know, BUT

At Dorking, (OK, I know ! Yeah Rymans Div 2!) ALL Children under 11 accompanied by a fee paying adult get into the ground for F-R-E-E !

Now surely, that MUST be a way to get the youngsters interested in the game. My Grand-Son loves it !

On the other hand, MILLWALL ?? I still have recollections of the police cctv and video's of that riot outside the ground ! !

Quote:
Big J.R. said:
On the other hand, MILLWALL ?? I still have recollections of the police cctv and video's of that riot outside the ground ! !

I was actually talking to a millall fan tonight who was in the gravesend end..seemed a nice bloke,didn't see trouble elsewhere so well done to the millwall fans and the police!