Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Chertsey Town

Rumphole

"You can rest assured that not all my photos were totally random"

You're quote so obviously you did take more than one photo because someone was in your opinion acting inappropriately, and indeed took some random pictures of 14 year old boysm

You show yourself to be a person who is unwilling to accept others opinions and instead wishes to dwell on rubbish. Are you just enjoying blowing everything out of all proportion?

Obviously you have nothing better to do than moan on a forum about a woolly hat being stolen! How trivial.

And for your info I do not have a position within the club. I am a fan who goes home and away regularly and can not stand by and listen to such fabrication by you.

Quite right. My English was very poor. None of my pictures were random. They show youths misbehaving.

Your opinion is worthless as you apparently neither saw nor heard anything.

And if it is fabrication by me, then why has the club apologised and does that mean that the club's apology has made is not genuine ?

Edited by Rumphole

You're quote so obviously you did take more than one photo because someone was in your opinion acting inappropriately, and indeed took some random pictures of 14 year old boysm

You show yourself to be a person who is unwilling to accept others opinions and instead wishes to dwell on rubbish. Are you just enjoying blowing everything out of all proportion?

Obviously you have nothing better to do than moan on a forum about a woolly hat being stolen! How trivial.

And for your info I do not have a position within the club. I am a fan who goes home and away regularly and can not stand by and listen to such fabrication by you.

Quite right. My English was very poor. None of my pictures were random. They show youths misbehaving.

And if it is fabrication by me, then why has the club apologised and does that mean that the club's apology has made is not genuine ?

Sad, sad man.

Sad, sad man.

Strange this to say. Sums you up.

Good warm up for the Bay tonight with a 4-0 win.

Interesting to catch up with the news from Saturday.

1. The FA are aware through the fourth official of events;

2. Chertsey secretary has admitted that there is a problem with spitting;

3. Chertsey youth team coach (?under 14 manager?) specifically told of problem with youths in tracksuit drinking and their behaviour;

4. Number of witnesses to misconduct by youth in Chertsey tracksuits. Must be under 14s unless other age groups present in team tracksuits;

5. Club apologises for misbehaviour;

6. Chertsey only able to half fill coach for Saturday so idea abandoned and coach cancelled.

Those posting on this forum obviously not officials of Chertsey, do not know what is being said by officials of Chertsey and posting views contrary to those being expressed by club itself.

Unanimous view is that we cannot wait for the arrival of the under 14 minibus and look forward to its arrival. You may rest assured that you will receive a VERY warm welcome. Please make sure that they all wear their tracksuits so that they can be easily identified. You should note, however, that underage drinking is not allowed anywhere in the ground.

Rumphole why dont you take a step back from your current stance and let the Clubs deal with it.When you first posted on here you were a breath of fresh air,but unfortunately this has denegrated into an argument between 2 sets of People, who never have posted on this site before,and when your vase game is over will probably never post again.I bore most people on here enough,so please 'get out my yard'Did you get your HAT back,and taking pictures of minors is a Criminal Offence without the Parents permission.So be warned as to your future snapping.Have you PAID YOUR £5 JOINING FEE TO THIS SITE,but I will finish by wishing your team all the best in the Replay. LIFE IS TO SHORT TO ARGUE SO KISS AND MAKE UP.

Edited by BEEN THERE

Rumphole

I will admit to not being an offical of Chertsey town but was a witness and will happily talk to the club officals about the behaviour of the the kids in team Tracksuits as I was standing near them all the time and know for sure that THEY WERE NOT the ones causing problems all you seem to want to do is come on this site and cause problems with Chertsey Fans.We were all down there the same as you cheering on our team the same as you were and ok there was the beer throwing incident at your keeper and i will happily say what i saw to chertsey officals if im asked to.If its in the hands of the clubs now will it be better to leave it and just let them sort it out and i have to to agree with ctfc boy taking pictures of under14's without parental permisson is against the law and i bet you wouldnt like that done to your children

COME ON THE CURFEWS

It is most certainly not against the law and not a criminal offence to take photographs of a minor/person under 14 without the permission of a parent. The fallacy of such assertion can be seen on thread "Chertsey Town -v- Whitley Bay photos" where a number of photographs of children appear with a link to yet more such photographs. If it is against the law to take such photos, why is this site publishing them ?

There are offences relating to indecent photographs of children in the Protection of Children Act 1978, the Criminal Justice Act 1988 and Sexual Offences Act 2003.

It is libellous to accuse another of committing a criminal offence or acting against the law (in this situation one and the same thing). It is of course a defence to show that the statement was true, i.e justified.

BEEN THERE and chertseyfan73. Either justify your statements or delete them. In order to justify them, you should identify what makes it a criminal offence/against the law.

If you unable to do so, the operators of this board will also be liable for the libellous statements posted by you and will be obliged to provide details to enable you to be identified.

You two may not understand the law but I am confident that the operators of the board do and I expect the last two postings to be deleted forthwith.

Rumphole why dont you take a step back from your current stance and let the Clubs deal with it.When you first posted on here you were a breath of fresh air,but unfortunately this has denegrated into an argument between 2 sets of People, who never have posted on this site before,and when your vase game is over will probably never post again.I bore most people on here enough,so please 'get out my yard'Did you get your HAT back,and taking pictures of minors is a Criminal Offence without the Parents permission.So be warned as to your future snapping.Have you PAID YOUR £5 JOINING FEE TO THIS SITE,but I will finish by wishing your team all the best in the Replay. LIFE IS TO SHORT TO ARGUE SO KISS AND MAKE UP.

BEEN THERE,

Great point, unfortunately he seems to be oblivious to the truth and wants to argue. Anything that went on is trivial, stealing a wooly hat off someones head is hardly crime of the century. The fully grown man that grabbed a minor by the throat and squared up to him (WB fan) is equally as bad. As for threats about waiting for the U14 minibus, how adult you are????

Good warm up for the Bay tonight with a 4-0 win.

Interesting to catch up with the news from Saturday.

1. The FA are aware through the fourth official of events;

2. Chertsey secretary has admitted that there is a problem with spitting;

3. Chertsey youth team coach (?under 14 manager?) specifically told of problem with youths in tracksuit drinking and their behaviour;

4. Number of witnesses to misconduct by youth in Chertsey tracksuits. Must be under 14s unless other age groups present in team tracksuits;

5. Club apologises for misbehaviour;

6. Chertsey only able to half fill coach for Saturday so idea abandoned and coach cancelled.

Those posting on this forum obviously not officials of Chertsey, do not know what is being said by officials of Chertsey and posting views contrary to those being expressed by club itself.

Unanimous view is that we cannot wait for the arrival of the under 14 minibus and look forward to its arrival. You may rest assured that you will receive a VERY warm welcome. Please make sure that they all wear their tracksuits so that they can be easily identified. You should note, however, that underage drinking is not allowed anywhere in the ground.

What a very immature and childish attitude, posting threats towards 14 year olds. Hope you feel proud of yourself and your club. As for accusing them of underage drinking you need to get your facts right because as you say yourself it is libellous to accuse anyone of a criminal offence or acting against the law. At no time did any of the U14 consume any alcohol at all, but I'm sure it doesn't matter to you that that is a true fact. Look forward to seeing you on Saturday

It is libellous to accuse another of committing a criminal offence or acting against the law (in this situation one and the same thing). It is of course a defence to show that the statement was true, i.e justified.

I cannot see where they said you committed an offence.

They merely stated that they thought taking photos of minors is an offence and if it is then you should be careful if their assumption is correct.

It all depends upon the circumstances and the location.

In some instances it could be an offence depending upon where they were taken and what the photos were used for,

In the majority of situations it would not be an offence. But can be.