Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Chertsey Town

Rumphole

I understand that there is going to be a visa control point at the Watford Gap services on the day in question.

I understand that there is going to be a visa control point at the Watford Gap services on the day in question.

no problem Geordies have been sailing keel boats up the Thames since 1305. Walton on Thames looks like a perfect place to bearth up . Any one for a bag of Nutty Slack or a tub of Durham Doubles.

We have a game tonight so expect a flood of postings. Bit like the crowd will be on Saturday week.It will be interesting to try a real pint of southern fizzy again !

http://www.whitleybayfc.com/tv/

A few videos of what is at stake can be found on the above link. Fans favouite Robbie 'liverdamage' Livermore & Duggie on the vino in the mayors parlour deary deary me.

We have a game tonight so expect a flood of postings. Bit like the crowd will be on Saturday week.It will be interesting to try a real pint of southern fizzy again !

http://www.whitleybayfc.com/tv/

A few videos of what is at stake can be found on the above link. Fans favouite Robbie 'liverdamage' Livermore & Duggie on the vino in the mayors parlour deary deary me.

Those video links wont play on my computer anyone else having the same problem? Are they on youtube?

Just watched the highlights of the semi final last year on youtube

what a game!

How unlucky for the loser to be that close to Wembley and lose it with the last kick of the game!

We got beat 3-2 away at Duston uts in snl game.Great game of football with goals from both sides of the highest quality. Watch out for Rhumpole of the Bay as he is libel to drink the wine vats of chertsey dry.We are a sober bunch really.We are expecting a full supporters bus aswell as the team bus with fans on to make the trip.A good number of fans are making the journey,either by train, plane, and automobile.Hope your canteen is stocked up as the Bay fans are good scranners.Look forward to the day.

Edited by Baynut

We got beat 3-2 away at Duston uts in snl game.Great game of football with goals from both sides of the highest quality. Watch out for Rhumpole of the Bay as he is libel to drink the wine vats of chertsey dry.We are a sober bunch really.We are expecting a full supporters bus aswell as the team bus with fans on to make the trip.A good number of fans are making the journey,either by train, plane, and automobile.Hope your canteen is stocked up as the Bay fans are good scranners.Look forward to the day.

I was talking to a well known locally, Bay fan who is partial to a gargle last night at the game.His travel plans start on the friday night at St

JAMES PK TO TAKE IN THE MAGS AGAINST CARDIFF THEN HE BOARDS THE 4.30 AM TRAIN TO KINGSCROSS.ARRIVING AT 8.30AM.A FEW JARS AT THE ANGEL FROM 9 THEN ACROSS TO CHERTSEY FOR GAME.

THEN BACK ON THE MIDNIGHT NATIONAL EXPRESS BUS FROM LONDON.PETER BEST OF LUCK MATE THIS IS WELL WITHIN YOUR QUAFFING CAPABILITIES.IM SURE YOU WILL BE IN THE RAILWAY FOR A SUNDAY LUNCH SNIFTER.

Can't wait for the trip down now. It may be a long one, but it seems shorter on the way back knowing we're in the hat for the next round. We might eat and drink you out of house and home but you'll have good craic with us. Just watch out for the noisey lot behind the goal

====================================

Howay The Bay- 2002, 2009 FA Vase Winners

was speaking to the chalfont manager about that when i saw him at the cricket in the summer. said everyone was in tears in the dressing room

Cant imagine how it feels- I'm still haunted by a semi final penalty shoot out loss in the Camberley Sunday Premier Cup in 2002. :)

Just watched the highlights of the semi final last year on youtube

what a game!

How unlucky for the loser to be that close to Wembley and lose it with the last kick of the game!

Just three days to go until the meeting with destiny. Looks like two coaches from the Bay together with others making their own way.

Shame that there don't appear to be many Chertsey fans getting stuck in. On the on this board the crowd will be 205 - 200 from the Bay and 5 from Chertsey.

Remember what you sang against Plymouth Parkway - Bring on the Bay, we're going to Wembley.

Why are you so quiet now ?

Spoke with the Sec on Sat Rumpie and told him to make sure you were stocked up !!!

Cant be there for the game which is a little disappointing.

Spoke with the Sec on Sat Rumpie and told him to make sure you were stocked up !!!

Cant be there for the game which is a little disappointing.

Will that affect their catering levels ?

:smashfreakb:

Its a week too early for us , we go to France from Heathrow on Monday 15th , cannt afford the £3-400 it would cost the 3 of us to stay overnight

if the game gets postponed ....... we may be able to swap flights to Saturdayfutbolbud2.gif