Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Site Software Upgrade

Hi,<p>I hope that the New Year has started well for you.<p>I have been aware over the last week or so, that the speed of the boards has decreased, and the odd problem has also crept in.<p>As a result of this, it is necessary for me to re-load the software, I was hoping to wait until the new version can out later this month, but this now looks like it will be delayed until next month, so I have decided to go ahead and re-load the current version (With a few slight amendments).<p>This hopefully will speed things up - however it will come at in initial price....<p>All of the extras like, polls, avatars, chat, stats, Who's Online etc., will initially not be available - I will reload these one by one over the next day or so. Who's Online though will probably not return until the new version - this is due to technical reasons, with an accelerator that I will be introducing.<p>I will start the re-load almost immediately - the time is currently 23:18 on Tuesday 15th - there is no good time now, as we seem to have visitors almost 24 hours a day, so someone will be inconvenienced.<p>I expect the downtime to be around 30 minutes, the avatars will be added first, and then the other bits.<p>Sorry for any inconvenience, but I am sure that you will agree that speed is important.<p>Once I have re-loaded the software, please feel free to email me, and tell me how you now find the speed - if you suddenly discover any problems please let me know as well - often you will spot them before me ;-)<p>Thank you for your patience...<p>See you the other side of the re-load.....<p>I will update this thread with a list of the features, and when they should be back online.<p>15/1 23:20 Board will be going down in 5 minutes!!

16/10 01:45 The board is back up - sorry for the delay, I had a problem with the calendar hack and the birthdays. As a result I have had to delete the birthdays from each profile. Please feel free to re-add the birthday to your profile.<p>The avatars are also showing again.<p>Please reply to this thread if you discover any problems, apart from Who's Online, Stats, Polls, Chat. The Instant Graemlins may appear a bit odd as well for a short time.