Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Southill Alexanders Groundshare....

NeutralFan

This is a new one, playing the wounded soldier. Should be good for a laugh.

Congrats on the award Ricky, quality.

playing the wounded soldier? not me mate im not one to lie around all day playing the victim, on the shares issue you know perfectly well my stance i m not sending you my shares until i receive payment, sorry but i dont trust you and judging my people previously involved in your club im sure most people would understand my position.

Rhodes- i dont receive a newsletter or any correspondance at all despite being a shareholder and i wasnt invited or told off the AGM.

Buzzardboy- if you want to know their opinions on Uncle Urchin i suggest you pay £50 to view their website where you can also view the material written about me which of course i have no right to reply to.

Autism- as far as i know i am not austistic, certainly never been diagnosed as such but i cant really see how its relevant anyway, my surprise was that someone should use it as a term of abuse.

Asda- yes after a period of unemployment i did take a job at Asdas for a while which an official from a certain club thought he would use to mock me.

Boo hoo Ricky. Have some more tears with that self pity.

BTW, you are the Club Secretary who has won an award after posting libellouslyon the TK Forum that Southill had withdrawn from the East Anglia Cup because we were folding? Claims of bullying? Boo hoo LOL.

This is a new one, playing the wounded soldier. Should be good for a laugh.

Congrats on the award Ricky, quality.

playing the wounded soldier? not me mate im not one to lie around all day playing the victim, on the shares issue you know perfectly well my stance i m not sending you my shares until i receive payment, sorry but i dont trust you and judging my people previously involved in your club im sure most people would understand my position.

Rhodes- i dont receive a newsletter or any correspondance at all despite being a shareholder and i wasnt invited or told off the AGM.

Buzzardboy- if you want to know their opinions on Uncle Urchin i suggest you pay £50 to view their website where you can also view the material written about me which of course i have no right to reply to.

Autism- as far as i know i am not austistic, certainly never been diagnosed as such but i cant really see how its relevant anyway, my surprise was that someone should use it as a term of abuse.

Asda- yes after a period of unemployment i did take a job at Asdas for a while which an official from a certain club thought he would use to mock me.

Boo hoo Ricky. Have some more tears with that self pity.

BTW, you are the Club Secretary who has won an award after posting libellouslyon the TK Forum that Southill had withdrawn from the East Anglia Cup because we were folding? Claims of bullying? Boo hoo LOL.

sorry i havent posted on the TK site for over a year but you feel free to accuse me of such behaviour to continue your smear campaign. i notice you addressed none of my points made.

funny that you dont post on these forums nowdays, this time last year you and your assosicates were all over here like a rash, throwing your weight around,

wheres the old crowd gone?

isnt it funny that i get on with everyone here and throughout non league football apart from you, while you get on with no one, ever wondered that it just may be you who has the problem?????

sorry i havent posted on the TK site for over a year but you feel free to accuse me of such behaviour to continue your smear campaign. i notice you addressed none of my points made.

Fairly well known (even by all the people who know you well) that you posted under the username "maxpower" on the TK. As for not posting on there in over a year, weeeeeeeeellllll...just take a look at the date stamp and subsequent replies - particularly the slap on the wrist from superkev. But I do appreciate that you no longer post on the TK since you were banned. Shame but perhaps they have sstandards.

Anyway, can't take your word for much these days can we???? Polish that award well Ricky, must have been for your integrity and honesty....

post-5698-12738432930307_thumb.jpg

http://nonleaguematters.co.uk/forum/gforum.cgi?post=209241;search_string=southill%20alexandra;#209241

this time last year you and your assosicates were all over here like a rash, throwing your weight around, wheres the old crowd gone?

Basil Don - I echo that, whenever I feel like a bit of amusement I always click on the link below:

http://forum.vancouversouthsiders.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3231&PN=1

Fairly well known (even by all the people who know you well) that you posted under the username "maxpower" on the TK. As for not posting on there in over a year, weeeeeeeeellllll...just take a look at the date stamp and subsequent replies - particularly the slap on the wrist from superkev. But I do appreciate that you no longer post on the TK since you were banned. Shame but perhaps they have sstandards.

Anyway, can't take your word for much these days can we???? Polish that award well Ricky, must have been for your integrity and honesty....

http://nonleaguematters.co.uk/forum/gforum.cgi?post=209241;search_string=southill%20alexandra;#209241

yes i posted as maxpower and why would i post such a comment knowing that it would get me banned? do you have certain American members who know about computer hacking?? changing posts? not that i'm accussing them of course but maybe they could tell you how such things could be done ?? maybe Buzzardboy could enlighten us?? sorry how would someone know if i was banned unless they had access to my TK account??

integrity and honesty?? hows uncle??

yes i posted as maxpower and why would i post such a comment knowing that it would get me banned? do you have certain American members who know about computer hacking?? changing posts? not that i'm accussing them of course but maybe they could tell you how such things could be done ?? maybe Buzzardboy could enlighten us?? sorry how would someone know if i was banned unless they had access to my TK account??

Please Ricky, your bleating must surely be causing you embarassment by now?

Not unusually, seeing your false comments on TK your post was reported, claiming that your posts were "altered" comes a bit late considering you've been caught out in four lies, it only gets worse from here trying to dig yourself out of a hole by telling more porkies.

"American Hackers" :cheesy (2): Was it the CIA decided to target you????

Please Ricky, your bleating must surely be causing you embarassment by now?

Not unusually, seeing your false comments on TK your post was reported, claiming that your posts were "altered" comes a bit late considering you've been caught out in four lies, it only gets worse from here trying to dig yourself out of a hole by telling more porkies.

"American Hackers" :cheesy (2): Was it the CIA decided to target you????

Buzzardboy- not for one minute was i accussing you of changing posts just remembering something you once told me about how certain people changed posts.

again you fail to answer any of my questions, so you admit you reported a post made by 'maxpower' it still begs the question how did you know 'my' account was suspended????

i see that one of your officials finally turned on 'uncle' last week, so it took 8 months for you to finally make such a post???

whats happened to our clubs presence on the internet, sorry i refer to it as 'our' club as im still a shareholder and will remain so until i receive my cheque, we have no facebook page,no twitter account, no adverts- what happened to the big plans of last May?? it seems to me that we are going nowhere fast, which step 6 League have we applied to join? maybe as a shareholder you could have the decency to email me this information thank you.

There there Ricky, don't get yourself all worked up.

It was the CIA wot done it Ricky, it's them bleedin' yanks..

:cheesy (2): :cheesy (2): :cheesy (2): :cheesy (2): :cheesy (2):