Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Is this similar to ur problem

"For a start i cant double click on the shortcut in my programs files cos it doesnt do ne thing so i have to explore the cd and find the cm4.exe file and double click that, it loads up with the spinning cd cursor then says

"HALL OF FAME MANAGER:: Error SAving file. file not saved"

when i click OK it gives me a black screen with the champ manager cursor?!

i have had this prob for a while now and cant seem to get rid (reinstalled and enhancement packs insalled)"?

is it sorted UM. If not try these suggestions

"I found that it was caused by having the club logos incorrectly set up in the 'clubs' folder. In my case, I had two sub folders within the clubs folder, one was titled 'eng' containing the English club logos, and the other was titled 'ita' containing the Italian club logos. When I removed the italian folder, it worked fine again."

Another suggestion is are you running XP and have two different users? If so and you installed the EP on one user the security settings cause a fault.

If you did solve it, ignore the above post. And as for the help don't worry about it!

Quote:
CanveyFan said:
is it sorted UM. If not try these suggestions

"I found that it was caused by having the club logos incorrectly set up in the 'clubs' folder. In my case, I had two sub folders within the clubs folder, one was titled 'eng' containing the English club logos, and the other was titled 'ita' containing the Italian club logos. When I removed the italian folder, it worked fine again."

How do you do that. I go to my D drive then what.

Sorry bout all this.