Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The lads were a credit to the club

Quality day out on Saturday especially the 88th and the 94th minute. The lads did really well and stuck to their task to earn a live TV appearance against Northampton. Now the club could never have dreamed of that a few years ago. No real pressure either as we'll be the underdogs!! Can't wait for Lawro and Hansen to tell us all how badly Cheners defending is!!!! You watch Parms will definately be fit and Wayne Espie will turn up again, it's a big game!!! Don't forget those boy scouts to watch Vaughany!!

Bet the cameramen were well impressed when the Beeb told them where they,re going for the 2nd round. 90 odd minutes on top of the dugout in DECEMBER. Hope their wives aren't expecting any action when they get home.<p>Thanks to everyone involved with getting the result at Wigan on Saturday. Your all bloody marvels. Can't put into words how great a result like that is too us supporters. Perhaps we may be able to repay you a little and actually start singing at home.

As the players, well Greggors, Turner Tanner and Cheners will tell me: "The BBC said you can't play Wardy because if you did they'd have to screen it after the watershed coz you're so ugly and they want a 1pm kick off!!!!" I'm dreaming of a third round draw away at Portman Road!

I'm back from my holiday; spent Saturday afternoon expecting Text messages that would keep me up-to date with the game. Unfortunately, the senders flat phone battery put paid to the text's and I landed up phoning just about everyone I knew in the UK to find out the result. What a result; I add my congratulations and thanks to all involved within the team, you are all giving us supporters yet another great season, very well done! I will most definitely be at the Park Lane for the next round.

grin.gif" border="0