Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ticket prices

How come your junior prices are displayed as between £8.50 and £10.50!!!<p>And that is taken straight from your official site.<p>Just one question - if you got through, and drew Manchester United at home - would your prices stay the same, or would you increase them, because the fixture was going to cost you money in additional expenditure to host the game?

£16 is an absolute bargain when you see the facilities that will be on offer to you away fans at Park Lane. After all, this is the non-league version of The Stadium of Light. You will be astonished. This will be one to tell your kids and grandkids about!.

yup.. bring a camera to take some truly momemtous photos of the ground.. the away fans are normally situated in the spacious car park end terrace and the cavenous 'bus stop' stand..from here you will have a tremendous view of the 'sea wall' end which reaches up into the clouds..(fog can be classed as a cloud cant it?).

opposite you will be afforded an excellent view of the premiership standard bar (providing its not windy) most areas of the ground have a buffet service and of course all drinks are complimentary... not bad for 16 of your finest northern pounds

To be honest i would be prepared to pay up to £25 for a ticket at this game,£16 seems fair enough.And our junior tickets are between £8:50 and £10:50(which is what i sneak in for) I think we have to take in the enormiy of the game for Canve and accept the prices and also he is right if we were to play Utd at home our prices would possibly go up to £20 or higher! Is there nywhere i can see pics of our ground Canvey fans?