Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 18-December 17 )

• Photo
    Steve_J

• Photo
    paul butts

• Photo
    Butts

• Photo
    Massimo.Oldham

• Photo
    butts53

Ticket prices

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
9 replies to this topic

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
You have got to be having a laugh.<p>£16 iS taking the p***
I thought we were away not at home.<p>N.T.F.C.

offline .Ian

.Ian
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Check with your club first before complaining - both clubs have to agree the prices - anyway what do you charge for under 16's to get into your games?<p>Is it as cheap as £5?

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
yes it is as cheap as £5 actually! so u can shut up. £19 is more than our most expensive ticket!!!and we're what 3 leagues higher up with you!!!<p>N.T.F.C forever!!!

offline .Ian

.Ian
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
How come your junior prices are displayed as between £8.50 and £10.50!!!<p>And that is taken straight from your official site.<p>Just one question - if you got through, and drew Manchester United at home - would your prices stay the same, or would you increase them, because the fixture was going to cost you money in additional expenditure to host the game?

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
£16 is an absolute bargain when you see the facilities that will be on offer to you away fans at Park Lane. After all, this is the non-league version of The Stadium of Light. You will be astonished. This will be one to tell your kids and grandkids about!.

offline CANV EFM

CANV EFM
  • National Squad - 1st XI
yup.. bring a camera to take some truly momemtous photos of the ground.. the away fans are normally situated in the spacious car park end terrace and the cavenous 'bus stop' stand..from here you will have a tremendous view of the 'sea wall' end which reaches up into the clouds..(fog can be classed as a cloud cant it?).
opposite you will be afforded an excellent view of the premiership standard bar (providing its not windy) most areas of the ground have a buffet service and of course all drinks are complimentary... not bad for 16 of your finest northern pounds

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
To be honest i would be prepared to pay up to £25 for a ticket at this game,£16 seems fair enough.And our junior tickets are between £8:50 and £10:50(which is what i sneak in for) I think we have to take in the enormiy of the game for Canve and accept the prices and also he is right if we were to play Utd at home our prices would possibly go up to £20 or higher! Is there nywhere i can see pics of our ground Canvey fans?

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Pictures of our ground. Don't do it KettCobb...you might not wont that ticket anymore.

offline CANV EFM

CANV EFM
  • National Squad - 1st XI
the top picture here shows the all new 'porta stand' for away fans.. if you get in early please be kind enough to sit down to allow those behind you to see...the toilets are close gallery<p>[ 22 November 2001: This message was edited by: CANV ]</p>

offline Captain Haddock

Captain Haddock
  • Reserves
Last reports were that these Premier seats in the 'Porta stand' had all ready been earmarked for local dignitaries. My advice would be to see if any tickets are available still in the BBC Crow's nest.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus