Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Lets get Real

Ah well , my light hearted approach failed .

Can't be ars*d with the main thread but I'm sure Fordy knows what he's doing , after all he got us back into this Conference lark in the first place !

One good striker , which he's obviously seeking (ie negotiations with Patmore,Keith Scott ) and we're on our way .

Of course an additional £23k will help .

This reply is not aimed at everyone who has the common sense to understand what my post was about, and rant on Matt at least you have a point of view not highlighted with swear words.

To the other idiot!! as for being a kind hearted lady,how patronising can you get, perhaps you would like to come a trade your words face to face.

Kind hearted you really havn't a clue,next you will be saying woman have no place in football. And if you really think the Trust are wasting money perhaps you would like to tell me how much of it is from you?

Then is you so wish we would be happy to refund it.

If you want people to take you seriously then post under your name. If you really have the interest of the Club at heart , and you think all the work that has so far been done by the Trust is a waste of time and money perhaps you would like to join the committee ( if you are a member) and then we can all hear your ideas about what we should be doing and where we are all going wrong. I will be at the ground tomorrow morning (wasting my time again in your view) perhaps you would like to pop in . Anytime from 8.30am

Being one of the people having given up a little of my time renovating the ground I must say it is not a waste of time or money think of that possible star name what does he want to see run down tip or clean attractive stadium I know which one looks better and more professional.