Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Terriers Pre-Season Friendly......

We're at Halifax Town tomorrow which should be interesting. Last time I was there was for 'The Fleet' Conference game last season.

I've a feeling we're in for a torrid time. Not with the game (hopefully) more with player recognition. With the massive changes in the past months it could get tricky knowing who is who.

Can't wait for the season proper to start and catching some 'Fleet' games.

Regards

BB smile.gif

The Three Pigeons will no doubt provide the necessary beverage in ample amounts. (Taylors Championship Beers) The weather forecast is good but no worries - when the Fleet played there last year it 'persisted' it down all afternoon and that failed to dull the spirits.

We're threatening a 4,000 following tomorrow which astoundingly will cost £8,000 to police. Our home friendly with Bradford City has been cancelled because of high policing cost (£11,000). We're skint yer see!

The world's gone mad I tell yer - MAD!

BB

It ended 2-3, with us coming from behind to win it late on.

In truth that was a total travesty. Halifax played much better than we did, putting our defenders under pressure for long spells.

Having said that, it was the first time 8 of our players had played together and while you can't be fooled by the result it was good to win.

I was generally impressed with 'Fax' and how they controlled midfield, giving a contant supply of 'quality and dangerous ball' to their forwards.

Good day out for the Terriers - if was a 'Fax' I'd feel very encouraged if a little cheated!

Sunderland at home during in the week should provide a real indication how much work we really have to do!

All the very best

BB

Just an up-date on the Sunderland friendly!

We won 2-0 Newby and Stead the scorers. The Terriers gave a really encouraging performance all round.

Marcus Stewart was given a tremendous ovation by our fans to which he in turn reponded by blowing kisses to us all. All very touching and sweet really!

C'mon you Fleeeeeeet!

BB