Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Upset Cobbler

I don't know your personal history of following the Cobblers, but I can imagine why you might be choked at not getting a ticket - with only 450 available. The only good news is that it will be featured live on BBC, so at least you will be able to watch it. <p>The hope for the away fan, in days gone past, would have been for the smaller club (non-league) to switch venues, in return for greater gate receipts. Those days may have come to an end with the big increase in 'Prize' money for each round reached. Would this tie have been televised if it had been at your place? Maybe not...so thats another £100k missed out on.<p>The only other alternative is to bring one of your patio chairs down to Park Lane and watch it through your bino's from the cheap seats at the sea wall!.<p>Just out of interest approximately how many Season Ticket holders do The Cobblers have at present?.

We have around 3,000 season tickt holders at the moment.I am not a season ticket holder but this is the 1st year for many that i havent had one. I go to every game and am just a bit gutted we cant have more tickets. On a personl fron i have supported Cobblers for about 10 years,im only 20 by the way lol! The good thing is that its on tv! I think the NTFC are to blame for the way they are dealing out the tickes!

Why are NTFC to blame?. With only 450 tickets available, what are the options open to them?..they have to be loyal to the STH's.

As a Season Ticket Holder for many years now with a League Club, I know how gutted I was when I missed out on 'away' tickets for Old Trafford a few seasons back, all because non-season ticket holders had been placed in the ballot also.<p>Fair cop I would say.

I still feel NTFC are to blame. Yes hey have o be loyal to season ticket holders,but what about s fans who go to every home game an nearly every away game? It doesnt matter anyway as it looks like i may have swindled myself a ticket!