Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

A wild stab at the league table come end of season

Apart from the top five there wasn't much to chose between anyone else last year and I can see the relegation battle going up as far as mid table again.

As long as we stay up I don't care who else goes down.I would like the Daggers to go up as Jacko deserves it and I would like Canvey to win the Rymans.....it would be nice to have someone other than Stevenage to dislike and after three years missing out they've probably earned it.

Quote:
Stu M said:
Aren't we in danger of assuming Tamworth are crap in the same way everyone assumed we were crap last year, and we promptly kicked off about it...?!

Well if you are predicting a lrague table someone has to be bottom don't they?

Quote:
Well if you are predicting a lrague table someone has to be bottom don't they?

I'd've thought Stevenage will have a bit of a rest all season and finish bottom, then get elevated into the play-offs and win them with a squad of fresh players.