Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Remember!!!

Now i dont take away the fact that u are confident,but having read quite a few posts on here i feel perhaps a bit too confident! Yep you beat Wigan fair play,remember they were down to 9 men!! We are bottom of the 2nd and in all honesty not playing well,but in the Cup v Torquay we played superbly.I think you must remember that we are a 2nd division club and are pro's,we have some big ish names at our club such as Gabbiadini. Although im sure they wont elish the thought of playing on a col wet ay at Canvey they will be up for it mark my words! this wont be a walkover for ur lot!

You beat the Mighty Torquay in the Cup. Is that the best you can drum up so far this season?. Come on...no disrespect to Torquay, but they would struggle in the Ryman. If I remember rightly we played Wigan just days after they had throttled poor old Stoke City. Yet we watched a mid-table 2nd Division Wigan struggle on their own park against an injury hit Canvey side. <p>Once the three up, three down comes about, with regard to the 3rd Division / Conference, sides like yourselves will have to watch there step. There are some strong up and coming Non-league teams on your tails, ready to swop places with teams like NTFC.

I don't think any Canvey supporter is thinking that we are going to have a walk over. We are going to be confident because we have faith in our players and their ability to play higher opposition and perhaps win. What must not be forgotten is that we have a fine mix of talented players; senior players that have played at higher levels amongst youngsters with all the skills and just want to get on and keep winning. We have seen and read it all before with the, 'you are just a Non League club just Part timers' and all that, I think Northampton will change their mind regarding the quality of Non league opposition after this FA Cup tie.

Yu dont see what im saying.I fully see why u feel you will win BUT dont get too confident or u cud look very stupid.Admittedly we are poor etc...But as i was saying we have done pretty well in the cups this year,no counting the Auto windscreens or whatever we call it thesedays! Im not going to say we will win or you will as it will be close,justy remember we do have ome good players and dont be so confident! Gabbiadini has just found his form at last by the way!

K.C. the thing about Canvey is that even if you beat us it wont be by many and you will go home saying"Canvey are a good side".Belive me we are not your average non-league team the fans confidence is only bettered by the teams confidence.If we do beat you I hope it has the same effect it had on Port Vale last season(they started winning) wink.gif" border="0