Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Essex Senior Cup Final

Kel

Sorry mate,but you can't have it both ways.You can't (or your fans) say one minute that AFC Hornchurch are a completely different club from Hornchurch FC but when the roles are reversed it is ok for Romford to be classed as the same club

well i suppose you can as you are a romford fan and normal rules obviously don't apply

Completely different circumstances birdboy, when RFC went under in 1978, all debts were paid and a small amount of money was left, but not enough to finance a new stadium.

When the old HFC went under a completly new club was formed, and as far as I know the debts went unpaid, hence the different name.

Nope,but it sure as damn it wouldn't take us 14 years,then again we are alot younger than you lot,i suppose you had trouble reading all the forms.

Anyway its irrelevant as we will not be going under,which should annoy you further

So all the rumours are untrue then?

Sorry you had to ask twice Bob. I was going to make an educated guess, but I thought better of it and decided to wait until I heard what the situation was from the County FA.

Ten minutes ago I was advised that there will be no advanced ticket sales for the ESC Final. It will be pay on the night.

Ticket prices will be:

£10.00 Adult

£5.00 Concessions

£2.00 U16s (accompanied by an adult)

The programme will cost £2.00.