Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Your supporters

rex

Two sets of fans are allowed to stand together.

But if one set tries to provoke trouble with the other set, it's in everyone's best interests that they are encouraged to stand apart.

The joys of football at our level are largely about the informal, enjoyable atmosphere, where fans can mingle together in the bar and on the terraces. (Try changing ends at half-time in an all-seater stadium...) That atmosphere is destroyed by the kind of idiots posing as supporters of AFC Hornchurch yesterday.

Two sets of fans are allowed to stand together.

But if one set tries to provoke trouble with the other set, it's in everyone's best interests that they are encouraged to stand apart.

The joys of football at our level are largely about the informal, enjoyable atmosphere, where fans can mingle together in the bar and on the terraces. (Try changing ends at half-time in an all-seater stadium...) That atmosphere is destroyed by the kind of idiots posing as supporters of AFC Hornchurch yesterday.

So i suppose picking on our physio who has a weight problem is ok then???

Got that from your forum,from someone who said the bloke abusing him was a legend.What a legend for picking on someone from behind a barrier,thats very brave of them.

Before you have a go at our fans i would suggest you look at some of yours.Or do you have blinkered ideas of whats right and wrong.

Lets face it,you started this thread calling our supporters f*ckng idiots,hardly a phrase i would use if complaining about bad language and abuse

I wasn't on the coach and didn't see what happened there, and I was at the other end of the ground when the fans got moved over. I didn't see an awful lot wrong in the second half with them, too much abuse towards the goalkeeper was the only real issue (not as bad as Darren Behcet got at Dartford).

I saw them having a laugh with the stewards, getting their photo taken with them etc. Never thought for one minute there was going to be any violence when I saw them close up, one of the stewards voiced concerns to me about after the game but I don't think anything actually happened.

If another club complains however, then it needs to be taken seriously. The reputation of the football club needs to be protected.

shut up mate you are boring me now.

From what i hear although their behaviour was a tad naughty there was not much malice in it.From what i hear the stewards were telling blatent lies to our fans who were told that two sets of fans are not allowed to stand together,absolute bollox,funny how when such lies are told you suddenly get trouble,however small it is.Have also spoke to one of our quieter fans who said the language from your fans was hardly that of something coming out of snow whites gob.

I have said on here before that we will try to make sure this doesn't hasppen again but you seem to want it written in blood.

No such problems at Romford, we are all far to civilized, and anyway, matron wont allow it.

I wasn't on the coach and didn't see what happened there, and I was at the other end of the ground when the fans got moved over. I didn't see an awful lot wrong in the second half with them, too much abuse towards the goalkeeper was the only real issue (not as bad as Darren Behcet got at Dartford).

I saw them having a laugh with the stewards, getting their photo taken with them etc. Never thought for one minute there was going to be any violence when I saw them close up, one of the stewards voiced concerns to me about after the game but I don't think anything actually happened.

If another club complains however, then it needs to be taken seriously. The reputation of the football club needs to be protected.

Keep up the good work Urchinthugs, your making an old man very happy.

Keep up the good work Urchinthugs, your making an old man very happy.

The situation was blown out of all proportion to be honest, you shouldn't read too much into it OS. I'm sure you'll believe what you want to though.