Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Your supporters

rex

lets be fair,when we played kingstonian about 5/6 years ago at the bridge,i believe i am right in saying they complained to the league because a small section of the eastside were singing "let him die" to a player of theirs who had gone down with an injury.

Seems they like a good whinge up down there.

I really can't see what the problem is. It's just football. After all if the stewards moved them on you can't say they were uncoprative. You called us this, you called us that. A storm in a tea cup. If your sensibilities are that easily disturbed, then I fear football is not the sport for you.

That said I think afch should be kicked out of the league. Your just animals. :161: :affig: :monkey: :elephant:

I really can't see what the problem is. It's just football. After all if the stewards moved them on you can't say they were uncoprative. You called us this, you called us that. A storm in a tea cup. If your sensibilities are that easily disturbed, then I fear football is not the sport for you.

That said I think afch should be kicked out of the league. Your just animals. :161: :affig: :monkey: :elephant:

Since you were not there I'm not sure how you are qualified to comment.

I wasn't there but I'm just saying that more often than not people get caught up in the moment. I've seen the most mild mannered of people become a snarling animal for 90 mins then it's forgotten. Or it should be. As no one was hurt and the said fans moved when asked to do so. It hardly can be called a major crowd trouble can it now. Did they calm down once they had been moved on?

In my opinion (and i was not there) it is a storm in a tea cup,i have heard from many that were there,most say it was blown out of all proportion,many say that it was when hornchurch fans started giving back a bit of banter to the kingstonian fans that the stewards suddenly over reacted.

Seriously,had it been that bad they would of been thrown out

Obviously its not the best PR exercise for the club but lets face it,they on their own forum admit to abusing our physio so they have their own problems it may seem.Seems to me they got a bit back and didn't like it,after all they whinged to the league a few years ago because a few fans we're singing "let him die" to one of their injured players,a song that is repeated all over the country week in week out.

And i don't go in for all this cobblers about non league football being pure etc,that died out about 20 years ago when the average fan on the street was priced out of top class footy

lets be fair,when we played kingstonian about 5/6 years ago at the bridge,i believe i am right in saying they complained to the league because a small section of the eastside were singing "let him die" to a player of theirs who had gone down with an injury.

Seems they like a good whinge up down there.

Now I would of found that funny.

I don't think for a second anybody wanted a player to die. It has to be taken into context it was terrace humor. Black humor I grant you but humor just the same. It's up to the other set of supporters to come back with something better.

As no one was hurt and the said fans moved when asked to do so.

OK fine everyone. Let's all make excuses for it, ignore it and hope it doesn't happen again.

We'll let it go on as long as no-one gets physically hurt. We won't worry about the damage it is doing to the club.

I've said enough about this subject, probably too much, so I'll leave it there.

As no one was hurt and the said fans moved when asked to do so.

OK fine everyone. Let's all make excuses for it, ignore it and hope it doesn't happen again.

We'll let it go on as long as no-one gets physically hurt. We won't worry about the damage it is doing to the club.

I've said enough about this subject, probably too much, so I'll leave it there.

I don't think it would of done you much damage as everyone hates you anyway!

I wouldn't worry to much over upsetting a few opposition fans I'm sure they will get over it.

just reading their forum and it seems some of them want us to go bust again.

Well comments like that really help to make situations better,i hope they stay down this season and we get to play them next season and smash them,miserable gits.

Don't mind them putting in a complaint (although the one on this forum was a joke of a complaint)but with comments like that they can just f**k off as far as i am concerned.

My feelings on this are this.It is obvious that a small minority of fans obviously misbehaved without being violent.This was obviously fuelled by drink.Why were they allowed in the ground if they were that bad.I thought there were rules about people going in grounds plastered (although i have never been thrown out for being a bit tipsy)

Someone (rex) complained on here last night,which we answred him and gave reasons why it happened,apologised and said it would be looked into.

Then you get another herbert from Kingstonian who decided that he wanted more than an apology but what more can we do.

This morning on reflection i looked at the thread title and thought to myself why would anyone who is complaining about bad behaviour/language start a thread with your fans are a f**king disgrace,that to me just seems like the bloke is trying to provoke a reaction,something which they are actually moaning happened to them.

In the meantime comments on their forum about hoping we go bust again just add fire to the problem.

personally i couldn't give a toss about kingstonian,a club who had to sell their ground to survive and now want another club to go bust.

If they had complained in a sensible matter fair enough but as far as i am concerned they are just taking the p1ss now and can jog on

What a load of poor little sensitive souls they are in sarf London. I few oiks giving it large ain't gonna tarnish anyone's reputation.

Looking back on some of our so called 'dark days' who now remembers games at Aldershot, Bromsgrove, Canvey (more than once), Ilkeston et al?

If what happened then had occurred at Kingsmeadow the poor little luvs would now be applying for counselling.

We move on so get over it....

"Whenever anyone has offended me,

I try to raise my soul so high that

the offence cannot reach it."

I have to say i agree with you coup.Make no mistake,i am not saying the lads there yesterday are little angels and i am sure if they go to a home game soon someone will have a word with them and probably rightly so as it does sound like they misbehaved somewhat but lets get it into context,football violence has been rife in this country for 40 years,it still happens although it has been largely eradicated lately but it sounds yesterday that it was just a few lads,beered up just on a wind up,as others have said,they don't think there was any malice in it just somewhat naughty.

I have seen worse atmospheres like at chelmo away were we have been attacked slightly,canvey a few years ago,tooting last year when bob was attacked by a grandad.I think however bad their behaviour was yesterday the fact that it was not violent and they seemed to be having a laugh with the stewards second half suggest it was youthful exuberance.

I remember those dark days Coup and still wake in the small hours screaming. I'm scarred!

Hawkwind, you say about how he (rex) started this thread off with an f word when complaining about afch bad behavior, reminds me when we went away to e.t.f.c. this season. One of our fans called the ref a cvnt, and this bloke screamed at him 'Oi! watch your fvcking language you tw@t".

Edited by Lightweight