Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The last post.....

Signing off now 'till Monday, hopefully Ian will have put up the away directions for the 3rd Round to Manchester by then.

Good luck, fingers and everthing else crossed, alcohol required for good nights sleep tonight and tomorrow.

Oh....and one last thing:-<p>COME ON YOU YELLOWS!!!!!!

LETS SING LOUD AND PROUD!!!!!!

Ah-Hem I am 13 not 3. Thanks for the ****** comment though. Good luck tommorow, and for later in the week as you try to recover from your weekend embarrasment, travelling all this way to see your team lose to a non-league side. Just out of interest.. Do you have to take a portable toilet to take with you just in case you get the ***** or something, considering how full up the bogs will be. <p>Does this also mean we won't get no food all match?

Anyway, If I have enough red bull.... I'll have wings.. So no need to stand, I can get a birds eye view, I can also cr*p on your head, sounds like a good thing to do actually grin.gif" border="0