Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 15-December 17 )

• Photo
    bronzed_aussie

• Photo
    canvey_92

• Photo
    NowhereMan

• Photo
    SteveC

Photo

The Phoenix rises and lands in the borough

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
regular view basic view
27 replies to this topic

offline Man From Mars

Man From Mars
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
  • Supports: The E's
  • Foes: The Cliquey Clan
  • Fav. Player(s): Anyone who scores against the cliquey Townies
Nice one Mr Trappy . Enfield Phoenix FC , Now that I like the sound of as a new name for the club . :applaus:

online lovely stuff

lovely stuff
  • National Squad - 1st XI
You seem to be starting from the position of where ETFC were 9 years ago.Another decade bites the dust.

Edited by lovely stuff, 10 April 2010 - 10:57 AM.

offline football fanatic

football fanatic
  • Spectator
P!ss off you mug, Some of you are just pathetic..I thought you had your own team to follow? Do you see anyone from here try to force their opinion upon your club?
You seem to have a right to talk about our club like it's got something to do with you when it suits you..
We made our choices years ago, get over it, move on and focus on your own club!

offline MbrunoB

MbrunoB
  • Supports: ETFC, ETLFC, ARSENAL, YB SK Beveren & The Wonderful World of MOD
  • Foes: SCUMMERS you know who you are!!
  • Fav. Player(s): Dennis Bergkamp + Claire Ford ;-)
  • Fav. Sport(s): Football, Speedway & Darts
  • Twitter

Yet another step along the road away from Enfield FC as the original club disappears further into the mists of history.

That club died the day we moved out of Southbury Road Mr. B nothing is impossible but being the 'Kings of Non-League Football' once again is probably too big an ask for any Enfield club. I don't see 1893 as anything like the Enfield of old but that's ok.How's the young lady who broke her leg at Newport Pagnell getting on btw?

She is back working but so far she is listening to medical advice and not returned to football yet.

offline MK James

MK James
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
  • Supports: Enfield & Brimsdown United (2010)

Yet another step along the road away from Enfield FC as the original club disappears further into the mists of history.

That club died the day we moved out of Southbury Road Mr. B nothing is impossible but being the 'Kings of Non-League Football' once again is probably too big an ask for any Enfield club. I don't see 1893 as anything like the Enfield of old but that's ok.How's the young lady who broke her leg at Newport Pagnell getting on btw?

She is back working but so far she is listening to medical advice and not returned to football yet.

Well that's good news at least, easy to forget that the players we watch have got the day job and the bills to worry about.

LS - Ricci Crace seen him play a few times would need to see him play a few more I think before I can make my mind up. What I do know is that Brimsdown have completely underachieved this season, if they weren't folding they could have very possibly got relegated.

online lovely stuff

lovely stuff
Plenty of talent in the brimo team,but also plenty of attitude and comittment problems as well.

offline Eric's here Again

Eric's here Again
  • Reserves
  • Supports: Scunthorpe United , Aston Villa, West Ham.
  • Foes: Lincoln City Gimps, Donny Rovers ,Upthemselves FC. Grimmo Town, Dull city.
  • Fav. Player(s): Gary Hooper, Billy Sharpe ,Ray Clemmence, Kevin Keegan , Kevin Kilmore , Mike Brolly
  • Fav. Sport(s): Rugby , Boxing , Athletics.

"The chairman also explained why he had resisted numerous offers of a merger from Enfield Town, the club who broke away from Enfield FC, but took up Brimsdown’s approach instead.

“I just didn’t feel it was the right thing for us to do,” he said. “I think this is a much better way for us to go forward"

i bet. get someone else to do all of the work on the ground. happy days indeed.
playing in brimsdown is bound to attract more fans than the centre of enfield town.

So who's doing all the work on the Q E ground then ?, Paid for by Enfield residents council tax I would guess, I suggest you Townies call yourselves" Enfield Council FC ". I suggest EFC/Brimmo ask for assistance with brimsdown. After all fairs fair is it not .

Edited by Eric's here Again, 13 April 2010 - 12:42 PM.

online lovely stuff

lovely stuff
Brimsdown SSC got assistance from the council last season,when the they were awarded a share of a new 30 year lease on the ground at Goldsdown road ,even though they didn't show the greatest of competence when in possession of the previous longterm lease.

Regarding the QE..The council are paying to refurbish the outside of the building and the running track.Town will raise most of the money for the football side of the stadium.

Ps..To be fair, even though i believe the council do owe 1893 fans as well as town fans.
,They were never going to favour an organisation that has never represented or played in Enfield,over to one that has play in and shown commitment to the borough for over a decade.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus