Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Well done,good luck

Well id be lying if i said i wasnt gutted.i wont mumble about decisions in the game,altho there was nowt wrong with our goal! Good luck v Burnley,i'll be hoping you beat em.

Unlucky KettCobb. It was a good, fair game, although the ref was a **** . What's wrong with that Gabbiadini bloke? He seemed to spend more time on the bloody floor. Anyway, good luck in Div. 2. I thought it'd be 1-0 after I finished my unbiased thoughts tongue.gif" border="0 I don't think we'll stand much chance against Burnley though. frown.gif" border="0

Have to shoot from the hip on this one and say I thought Gabbiadini let you down terribly. To me he seems a big girls blouse in a Northampton shirt. Such a shame for a guy who once was good. He played to dive every time a Canvey defender came near him and never lost an opportunity to boot/trip/push those opponents who beat him - which was quite often. He was eventually booked but, in my humble opinion, was lucky not to be sent off for his antics.<p>Having said that, the rest of your lads seemed convinced that they would come out as second best and never lifted their game. The fact that only 350 of your fans could be bothered to travel to the island and support the team (if the odd song sung at half volume counts as support) must send an obviuous message to your team - nobody gives a toss whether they stay up or go down!<p>Good luck for the rest of the season but I would suggest that you look not only on the field for a new direction, but also look on the terraces.<p>Frenchy<p>[ 09 December 2001: This message was edited by: Frenchy ]</p>