Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Marsh Rats 0 Gills 7?

could i just remind Mobie . . .

I can not see anyone shoveing 5 past us, not saying we will thump them but there are a number of things in our favour.

We will be up for it.

Coming of the back of Saturdays result and they have had a bit of unrest recently.

They have also played some games that are basically training sessions the football we play will be a bit different for them.

One or two of ours wlllwant to put on a display to be noticed by league opposition.

I predict 2-1 to them 1-1 if Danny Potter gets a full game.

Is it me or do we look stronger when he is in goal

MUG

not as good as you think you are - so you beat us 1-0 last saturday and think you are world beaters - stick to your own league . . . that's if you can find one low enough !!!!!

I'm surprised you've got computers in that cardboard box jungle they call Southend!

Thank you for all your recent messages Southend supporters.

Quite amazing really. After all our achievements in recent years, I don’t believe we had one good luck or well done message from a Southend supporter.

So the question is why? Could it be that Southend have not made any good headlines for at least a decade while Canvey have, or the fact that they are now looking over their shoulder and have been for a while now.

Will Southend have their customary good period of about 5 games which seems to keep them up year after year recently, or will this be the year that they go down and we possibly may be playing them twice next season! Good local derby if it did happen!

Gillingham beat us by 7 because they outplayed us for long spells of the game, you lost on saturday because you could not compete with us let alone outplay us. Looks like it`s going to be a long hard season being a Southend fan, again!!!

Well it was expected at the time and I was not impressed with Southend that day only, Scott Forbes The waterlogged pitch was a leveller in Southend’s favour. Kingstonian beat you in the next round when the ground was more playable.

Oh by the way, the headlines on your website are:

Southend recorded their first pre-season friendly win last night. A 1 –0 win against, wait for it, Maldon Town HaHaHaHaHaHaHa!

Come on guys let’s face it, who really wants to be a Southend supporter. What will you achieve this year. You may stay up but the warning signs are really out now. Wignall’s making comments about changing things around but how many recent Southend managers have said this with no success. Looks more than desperate for you this season.