Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 24-April 18 )

• Photo
    Bilboy86

• Photo
    Youth Teamer

• Photo
    northfleet_lad

• Photo
    adze

• Photo
    neska

• Photo
    Trentender

• Photo
    freefish

• Photo
    Football Spoon

• Photo
    Backroom1

Photo

congratuBLOODYlations

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
6 replies to this topic

offline BEAN

BEAN
  • At the Turnstiles
Once again we have only 'GONE AND BLOODY DONE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!' Yep that bloody 'PUB TEAM FROM ESSEX'<p>What a game - PETER SMITH - you are a hero, the play from him was miles apart from anyone else on the pitch and quite rightly he was given man of the match. Again Greggors showed what a fearsome chap he is. But that aside the whole team get my admiration and thanks for a wonderful game and terryifying 90 minutes.<p>Whilst many may not have been happy with the comments of Laurenson and Brooking they were gentlemen after the game along with 'little garth' who were happy to pose for pics not that the same could be said for 'up my own backside Hansen!' who couldnt leave the ground quick enough.<p>Once again all the players, Jeff, Glenn, Harry and all the back room staff including Mickey thanks for yet another page in the history of Canvey Island. You are all what make the team great!<p>Yep, I have only just returned from the clubhouse what a great bloody dayyyyyyyyy

offline .Ian

.Ian
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Has Bean posted? Or am I still p****d?<p>Or maybe both images/icons/wink.gif" border="0

offline BEAN

BEAN
  • At the Turnstiles
Yep Ian - Its really me - now will you honour your promise??????<p>I'm waiting.....................

offline .Ian

.Ian
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
You'll get everyone talking now down at the club - you know how rumours start images/icons/wink.gif" border="0

offline BEAN

BEAN
  • At the Turnstiles
Hey Ian<p>Just looking forward to getting my e-mail.

offline .Ian

.Ian
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
I'll email you all the relevant information asap.

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Hmm sounds interesting lads!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus