Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

tonights game

we looked bad - conceding three goals in the first 6 minutes

i left when the score was 4.1 with 5 mins to go

there is a lot to be said for having a settled side

which canvey looked to have

i have to say on that performance

shivers went down my spine

the plus - ben abbey looked lively when he came on

pinnock had a never say die attitude

and deserved his goal

i'm sure andy has some good players

but he needs a big man up front

but what is his side?

and what system will he play?

time is short

i'm on hols this sat

will look out for the results

andy will turn it around

but he has got his work cut out

Canvey didn't even play their strongest side and I'm afraid, even being the eternal optimist, that sort of performance would struggle to get a result in the Kent league. Maybe there's been too many changes made in these friendlies, not giving the lads enough time time to gel. Saying that, though, we mustn't forget the good first-half performances we've seen recently. Andy really must play a strong team on Saturday to get that teamwork going.

O'Reilly, Skinner, Trott, No20??, Mclements, McKimm, Owen, Evans, Pinnock, No19??, One other!!!!

Have to apologise for lack of names!! Just come back off hols and havent a clue who half of them are....

Number 20 was shocking and i mean that in a positive 'get him out of the side' way!! Skinns looked good, pinnock was ok abbey looked really good when he came on and Tostao got involved in the second half.... When Strouts Tostao etc came on we had a much better secong half... BUT I am very very very very worried by the fact we are playing last years football towards Liam when we have the 3 shortest strikers in the league!!! it meant that No20 and 19 had to come forward too much and left gaping holes.... we must get the ball down as Canvey did and play well!!!!!!!!

Anyway the one thing we can do is back Andy and get right behind the side... our support is worth points over the season......

Up the fleet........

A big concern is an under statement!! The keeper Oreilly really didn’t look comfortable, we really are going to need to find A.N.Other. Evans looked ok, but the players without names looked like lost sheep at times. Anyway lets TRY and it will take some trying!! to be positive.