Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 11-December 17 )

• Photo
    Kel

• Photo
    Daz P

• Photo
    Will Graham

• Photo
    Gabriel Phelps

Photo

ANDY'S QUOTES AFTER BISHOP STORTFORD GAME

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
4 replies to this topic

offline Charles Webster

Charles Webster
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
Thought you might all like to know Andy's views as he gave them to me after the 1-1 draw with Bishops Stortford: “I was happy with the first half. The last 20 minutes there were some tired legs out there. Ade(Pennock) had cramp but his pre season has been short due to certain circumstances.”

“The shape looked good in the first half. We tried different systems today and it’s now time to get a settled pattern of play. The squad is looking more settled I want to try and stop the revolving door of players at the front if I can. A couple may have to go, unfortunately. We’re still not right up front and I am still looking for a front man.”

“That’s a step forward from the other night. I’ve got them in training three times next week – Monday, Wednesday and Thursday and we can work on set pieces and get a pattern of play going.”

offline Fleet fan

Fleet fan
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
Can u tell me who scored and did we play any better than thursday night

offline Jimmy

Jimmy
  • First XI - Permanent
  • rank
Drury scored and yes we did play better than Canvey although to play any worse would have been quite difficult.

offline russboy

russboy
  • Reserves
Does anyone know who played upfront ? And is there any indication yet as to what our starting 11 might be come season ?

offline Malcolm S

Malcolm S
  • Reserves
Ben Abbey & Leroy Huggins started up front Louie Evans came on for ten minutes in the second half.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus