Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 11-December 17 )

• Photo
    Kel

• Photo
    Daz P

• Photo
    Will Graham

• Photo
    Gabriel Phelps

Protesting!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
3 replies to this topic

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Thats what we are doing at saturdays game v Bournemouth! There is currently a vote of whether to protest by either being silent when they come out,or being silent and turning ourbacks on them,or meeting after the game outside the entrance or goiungon the pitch and sitting down or chanting SACK THE TEAM.Im for the silence thingy meself. Thanks by the way! lol

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
It's a difficult one Mr Cobb.<p>We did it at Burnley a couple of seasons ago. i'm not sure it acheived much but it did get a lot of press and tv interest - but I suppose the only way you can hurt them is not to go on the game - it hurts them financially and support wise (perhaps go to the game and spend ur money on some tinnies, sing your heads off outside and then laugh at them when they come out!!)
Good Luck whatever u do - hope it has the desired effect.<p>Hodgy (Up the Clarets!)

offline Badger

Badger
  • Reserves Coach
Silence and loads of banners should be quite effective. Going onto the pitch has its drawbacks inthat some places would bar you - but it is worthwhile just to say you've been there.

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
I think the majority are leaning towards being silent when they come out,should be quite good and will make them realise we wont take their poor efforts anymore,im sure there will be chants throughout the game also.Cheers for the goodluck msgs! Good luck v Canvey Burnley fans! I must say i will be hoping for a canvey win tho!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus