Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturdays line up....

I must admit it is the area I have least confidence in from that XI, although Skins filled that role a few times last year, and is a left sided player. Another thing is my lack of knowledge on many of the new players, from what I have seen of Hogg I would be more comfortable seeing Skins there, but I know very little about the likes of Perkins, Gradley, and Meah, could Pinnock play on the left freeing up the right for Tosstao - of course the place is Drury's when he returns.

Does anybody know the reaseon for letting James Bent go - he looked class when I saw him ?

grin.gif

O'Really

Duku Shearer Trott

Lee Skins

Owen McKimm

Perkins

Abbey Pinnock

Subs : Hogg, Slade, Strouts, Kwashi, Huggins

Perkins in the hole behind the strikers could work well.. Not seen much of him but from what I have heard holds the ball up well and fairly decent in the air.

But lets wait and see on saturday all will be revealed !!!