Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

What's going on at Stonebridge Road??

Ford did throw a wobbly after the Margate match. You didn't listen to Matt Davison interview on Radio Kent. The most unprofessional piece of rubbish from a football manager I have ever heard.

Also true that he really upset Lee Turner. Try finding out the truth about Ford. Trust me you'd be better off without him.

Quote:
beatriz94 said:
Ford did throw a wobbly after the Margate match. You didn't listen to Matt Davison interview on Radio Kent. The most unprofessional piece of rubbish from a football manager I have ever heard.

Other than of course Mr Kinnear's performance having been thrashed 5-0 in the Kent Senior Cup Final, which we achieved without the help of a brain dead linesman!

Now why don't you return to your colouring book before one of the other children hide your crayons.

Andy did upset Lee Turner in a huge row, I heard on good authority what happened lets say when the autumn leaves fall-so shall Andy Ford

Im too ashamed to go on Saturday.

Is it really that boring and lonely down in Gate that you have to come on our forum cant you speak to anyone else down in Pikeyville or is it just that no one else can operate a PC why dont you go and annoy someone else with you stupid comments. Still think next week you can spend hours travelling back and forward from Pikeyville to scumville.

Why are you too ashamed? I dont understand you remould. You are too ashamed to watch your local team managed by the same man that got us promoted and kept us up? C'mon give him some credit. He may have had a falling oput with lee turner but he has done his best to rebuild the team. He has my full support and a lot of other peoples too

Lets all go down there and see what happens. We cant judge him until the final whistle has been blown.

C'mon You Reds

Quote:
Andy did upset Lee Turner in a huge row, I heard on good authority what happened lets say when the autumn leaves fall-so shall Andy Ford

Im too ashamed to go on Saturday.

I would hope that Andy is judged on his exemplery record rather than a disagreement with an aging 3rd keeper.

Lets not live in the past, Andy could and should be a part in bright future , lets back him with all we have got.

C'mon you rip roaring reds....

Well Personally the margate fans on here seem to seem to be contradicting my thoughts that they are all dumbasses!

They can clearly see what most Gravesend fans that post on this website cannot, and that is that Andy Ford has terrible man management and is not respected anywhere because of this!! If we had someone who had just finished his proffessional career with hmmmm Gillingham say, who knows and is well respected by alot of players as manager (Adrian Pennock for example) im sure we could attract alot better players than we are currently signing!! Also a couple of players from last seasons squad that formed the backbone of our first 11 would not have left! (I DO have that on good authority!) I know im going to get a lot of stick for posting this but this is quite a good percentage of the supporters view aswell as my own! Don't get me wrong Andy Ford done well to get us promoted to the conference, I am not knocking that, but I think it is a time for a change before it is too late to repair the damage!!!

Classic quote from the Burton Game "Come on Andy! You're turning this club into a F*****g Pantomine".

Andy Ford is still the right man for this club..This club LOST 60k last yr less we forget and we dont have the purchasing power to compete with most of the clubs in this league..I rant and rave like all others about the performances because we all care and im sure Andy cares just as much as us if not more. We may not agree with his team selections but his formation for the first 60 minutes was basically what we wanted to see (well i wanted 5 at the back) and we looked really good defensively. Get Drury back, get a striker and we'll win a few games.

Andy does care, as do the the players and, as was pointed out to me in no uncertain terms yesterday, so do the directors. If they weren't in their respective positions of 'authority' etc. they'd be on the terraces wearing red shirts supporting the Fleet as we do. There is total commitment to the club throughout, from tea-boy to chairman, and all in-front, behind & in between and I am positive we will come good and, if not set the league alight, end a respectable upper-mid table next April.