Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Gulls Secure The Signing Of Prolific Striker Heale From Local Rivals

ShedBoy

i know he was a prolific scorer in the essex senior league, but read he scored 15 in 50 games last season in a`winning team in the`ryman north, i hope he can continue at a higher level

There's only one way to find out....

Great to see Danny introduced to the fans at last night fans forum.. He got a very warm welcome!

He is very happy to have signed at long last and can't wait to get started with Canvey Island FC.

A full interview with Danny about the move will be avalible on www.canveyislandfc.com over the next few days.

I thought last nights forum was very positive all round!

I think he left because we were getting him Powelly wink.gif

Great signing, welcome aboard Dan!!

Not quite ! more to do with the fact he will be payed full money selected or not !

Didn't think you could resist that forever smile.gif

i know he was a prolific scorer in the essex senior league, but read he scored 15 in 50 games last season in a`winning team in the`ryman north, i hope he can continue at a higher level

I reckon if you had an assist column he would have a hatful. Having played with and against him I know how valuable he is as a player . His first touch is exemplary and everything goes through him ,when your midfield and defence win the ball back the one player they will be looking to give the ball to will be Healesy , he will link the play and look after the ball.

I reckon if you had an assist column he would have a hatful. Having played with and against him I know how valuable he is as a player . His first touch is exemplary and everything goes through him ,when your midfield and defence win the ball back the one player they will be looking to give the ball to will be Healesy , he will link the play and look after the ball.

Good assesment One Breast..

Danny will score and also create alot of goals for us fingers crossed! :)

Im sure he will want to impress in front of the Brockwell Stadium crowd!

• 3 weeks later...

Good assesment One Breast..

Danny will score and also create alot of goals for us fingers crossed! :)

Im sure he will want to impress in front of the Brockwell Stadium crowd!

A interview with Healsey is now avalible here

http://www.canveyislandfc.com/articles/dannyheale.shtml