Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

RUINED

YOU LOT ARE HAVING A LAUGH IF YOU THINK SIX THOUSAND WILL TURN UP.FACE IT, CANVEY ISLAND ARE NOT A BIG DRAW.AS CLARETSMAD HAS POINTED OUT, PRICES WILL RANGE FROM £4.50 UP TO £14 QUID. WHO'S GONNA PAY THE £14 QUID? THANKS TO YOUR GARBAGE ATTITUDE, YOU STAND TO MAKE **** ALL FROM THE GATE RECEIPTS. I'M AMAZED SOME OF YOU ARE ACUALLY BACKING YOUR SHORTSIGHTED BOARD ON THIS. ITS SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT THE FOOTBALL REMEMBER. WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN A DAY TO GIVE THE FA CUP SOME MAGIC AGAIN (REGARDLESS OF THE RESULT) HAS IN MY VIEW BEEN RUINED.BEAR IN MIND THAT OUR TWO GAMES BEFORE THEN ARE MAN CITY AND BRADFORD, WHICH WILL COST THE SAME AMOUNT.ENJOY YOUR CUP FINAL

I FOR ONE, WON'T BE THERE.

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by THE QUOON:

<strong>YOU LOT ARE HAVING A LAUGH IF YOU THINK SIX THOUSAND WILL TURN UP.FACE IT, CANVEY ISLAND ARE NOT A BIG DRAW.AS CLARETSMAD HAS POINTED OUT, PRICES WILL RANGE FROM £4.50 UP TO £14 QUID. WHO'S GONNA PAY THE £14 QUID? THANKS TO YOUR GARBAGE ATTITUDE, YOU STAND TO MAKE **** ALL FROM THE GATE RECEIPTS.</strong><hr></blockquote><p>What you don't realise 6000 is a lot in our eyes, it should just cover the costs for our next game in the 4th round.<p> wink.gif" border="0

• 3 weeks later...

Why have 6000 when you could have 16000?

burnley got 18000 on a Fri night live televised match agianst Grimsby the price?????? £5

I have seen every singl Burnley home game for the last 8 seasons but Im not going to this one because of the CIFC attitude. THERE NOT GETTING MY MONEY

Absolutely right - what's the point of wingeing now?

The decision was made (and ratified by the Burnley board) ages ago. It's all been said, War-spanner, you're only repeating previous dross. Even if there is only a crowd of 1,000 on the day, I doubt that the sulkers will be missed.

Get your money out your meant to be from Lancashire you all sound like a tight YORKIE. We have to pay our fare to Turf Moor get up at 5.00 am to catch the coach pay £6 for breakfast at the service station sit on a coach for ten hours with no drink then pay £14 to get in to the 3rd round of the greatest cup competition in the world.<p>I CAN'T WAIT

What is going on here??

We have had 10 days off and raring to go - then again we do have a dismal record against "lowly opposition" (Hands up those clarets who remember a certain Wimbledon from the Southern League !!)- still we will be "free t'concentrate on t'league"

Seriously Canvey - enjoy your expensive trip to the bleak north, it will be your last for a very long time. I wish each and everyone of the 10 of you a safe trip !!<p>Irish Shaun

£14. Not even the price of a small round of drinks. Its the 3rd round of the F.A.cup for Gods sake. If you lot think that is a lot of money I suggest you pray that Burnley don't get promoted. Your in for a massive shock when you turn up at Chelsea,Spurs etc.