Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Paul Lamb

I understand that Paul Lamb has been released by Margit. At the risk of incurring the wrath of those who believe we have enough midfield players, am I not correct in thinking that Lamby:

a. was a good left sided player who can get up and down in the mould of er.um...Jako and would therefore be almost a like for like replacement

b.Knows how to deliver a free kick

c. can cover for Skinns, leaving Matt Lee to be used at right bak

d.was popular with the crowd at Stonebridge Road

e. Had a stormer when the Git beat us in the FA Cup last year and kept Tostao in his pocket.

f. Has several years Conference experience under his belt which is more than ccan be said for some other players.

Just a thought. Oh, and I thought we were great in the second half last night. Less said about the first 45 minutes the better.

THIS IS JUST MY OPINION AND COUNTS FOR NAFF ALL! Tune in to 96.7 BBC Radio Kent on Saturday for reports from me from Halifax throughout the afternoon.

Quote:
Just a thought. Oh, and I thought we were great in the second half last night. Less said about the first 45 minutes the better.

Couldn't agree more .. Thought the second half was very encouraging, and that we finally looked like a team. ( altho' 1 1/2 games too late into the season for my liking)

Lets see what performance we get on Saturday, lets hope we carry on where we finished.

( With the exception of McClements at right back , looks a bit lightweight, lets get Matt Lee back there )

Up the Fleet .