Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

0 - 3 flattered Canvey

cangull

It’s not that I do not believe my fellow supporters or the Evening Echo but on visiting the Ricay site their messages would have me believe that the 0 – 3 scoreline flattered Canvey.

I did not go to the game, therefore further comments on the result and their comments would be interesting to read!

they had a couple of good chances one to go 1 nil up and one to equalise..and looked in control for the 10 mins either side of half time.. we should have scored 2 in the first half as boylan was through one on one and had miller free but shot at the keeper...the first half hour we looked good and the last 20 mins we should have got another 2 the last 10 we just took the **** ..

if they arn't happy with 0-3 then tell em they can call it 2-7 wink.gif" border="0<p>[ 28 December 2001: This message was edited by: CANV ]</p>

After today's superb performance at Aldershot I suppose some other sad loser is going to say again that Canvey were flattered by the result (3-1). Funny how we keep being flattered. Obviously there is no skill, commitment of flair attached to going on a 27 game unbeaten run.<p>Next round of insults will involve Jeff King's money, closely followed by a detailed resume of what is wrong with the Park Lane ground. Might be a light dusting of Turf Moor admission prices - they never give up, do they?<p>Jealous or what?<p>Merv CIFC

On what I saw of you at Park Lane, you should beat them. You are the best team that we have seen so far in the league.<p>Shame you did not hold out for the three points today.<p>BTW - where have you been for the last 2 weeks - a search party was about to be launched wink.gif" border="0