Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 15-December 17 )

• Photo
    bronzed_aussie

• Photo
    canvey_92

• Photo
    NowhereMan

• Photo
    SteveC

Photo

Burnley By Car

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
6 replies to this topic

offline Phil Old Boy

Phil Old Boy
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
Anyone have any suggestions on the best way to get there. I was looking at the M1 to the Leeds area and maybe going through Halifax.

offline CANV EFM

CANV EFM
  • National Squad - 1st XI
no ones replied phil cos they have all left already!!!im leaving tonight to travel up by canal, which i reckon will be quicker than road!!

offline cangull

cangull
  • First XI - Sub
Phil - Try www.multimap.co.uk

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
M25..M1..M62..M66..M65..PUB<p>(I THINK IT'S THE 66)

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
I would go M25,M1,M6 to Knutsford.When you get to Knutsford services be in the slow lane because the exit for the A556 is 1/4 after it.At the roundabout take the 3rd exit go along the A556 for 5 miles and take the motorway heading for Stockport.Just after Man/c airport go left onto the M60 stay on that and it runs into the M66 at the junction of the M62 then follow Burnley signs,cant go wrong.
Good luck in the game.

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
I would normally go M25 M11 A14 A1 M62 Halifax/Hebdon Bridge/Todmorden. BFC Matt might have a point though.

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
You have to cut accross country at some point, and IMHO, the M62 is the way to do it.<p>NOT, accross to the M6 as suggested by MCFC<p>See you Saturday!<p>Good luck!<p>Matt

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus