Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Buckingham Charity Senior Cup - 2010/2011

Rhodes

wait til he gets his feet under the table at Welwyn Garden Centre FC

Ref Off Ref - I'm not on the pay roll at Herns Lane and have no immediate plans to be, I'm simply going to the odd game that's all and will be at Cotlandswick tomorrow

Haha, you may not be on the payroll but I bet you're first in the queue when someone's buying a round.

Anyway Lav cleaner's pay is under negotiation, so may not be long bog dweller

Edited by ref off ref

• 2 months later...

An update on this competition following Buckingham Athletic's shock defeat to Mursley United on penalties on Tuesday evening:

First Round

Daventry Town 7 Olney Town 4

Hook Norton 1 Buckingham Athletic 2

Second Round

Daventry Town 3 v Winslow United 2

Stony Stratford Town 2 Buckingham Town 4

Buckingham Athletic 2 Mursley United 2 (aet, Mursley win 4-2 on pens)

Banbury United 4 Cogenhoe 4 (aet, Cogenhoe win 4-2 on pens)

Oh yes Rhodes, the competition you likened to that of a Mickey Mouse Cup not so long ago.

Shane your source though (mitoo) doesn't tell us Disney lovers of the semi final draw eh

Ref Off Ref - I don't believe that the semi final draw has been made as yet but it's not exactly velvet bag stuff is it, why are you so interested

Draw hasn't been made, coz no one in the know is stupid enough to tell you Rhodes...try this for size

MURSLEY v Daventry

Buckingham Town v Cogenhoe.

Date has been set for the latter but not the Mursley game yet.....bonjour

Ref Off Ref - Like I said it's hardly a throw back to the good old days of crowding around a transistor radio at 12.30pm on a Monday to hear Bryon Butler's dulcet tones from FA Headquarters and the rustling of balls in a velvet bag

Ref Off Ref - I wouldn't give up the day job to become a newspaper editor if I were you, what do you do out of interest

• 4 weeks later...

MURSLEY v Daventry

Any news on the Semi Finals which I believe are played over two legs

MURSLEY v Daventry

Any news on the Semi Finals which I believe are played over two legs

Cogenhoe beat Buckingham Town 1-0 in the first leg, second leg this coming Tuesday, but no dates set yet for the Mursley v Daventry games

I gather last night's semi final second leg between Buckingham Town and Cogenhoe United was postponed

According to yesterday's Non League paper and the Daventry United Website, Mursley United v Daventry is taking place on Wednesday evening, kick off 7.45, if so the game can't be at Mursley can it as they don't have floodlights:

http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/daventryunited/match_report.pl?action=report&id=2701222

According to yesterday's Non League paper and the Daventry United Website, Mursley United v Daventry is taking place on Wednesday evening, kick off 7.45, if so the game can't be at Mursley can it as they don't have floodlights:

http://www.clubwebsi...port&id=2701222

First Leg is at Buckingham Town, the second leg at Daventry Town. It's on the Buckingham Charity Cup website, Rhodes...

LordBrackley - Okay thanks, I did look on the Buckingham Charity Cup website but couldn't see any mention of the game

Ref Off Ref - Well here it is in black and white, Buckingham Town probably just want Padbury United out of their hair asap so they can lock up and go home, I find that's what groundshares are usually like with the host Club:

http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/daventryunited/match_report.pl?action=report&id=2701222