Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Is this for real?

Quote:
Is this for real? Has anyone else heard about this?

I think that it is fairly obvious to everyone that this is not real, we have enough trouble rounding up 10 people to sing ' c'mon you reds' at intermittent stages throughout the game, so, to imagine that there would be 30 - 40 people who would give up valuable drinking time to vocally demonstrate outside the ground before the game, is unlikely to say the least.

On the team front we are nearly there, we just need that forward. The rest is finally shaping up , albeit 3 games too late.

So I think that Andy is right not to panic, but we do need that presence up front and fast.

I come back after being "off forum" for a few days, and return to all this crap?!

Carlos, are you even a fleet fan? The few posts that you have on the forum bear little resemblance to somebody who cares about this club. Or are you actually so separated from reality that you actually believe that a protest would in any way help the team?

Surely you can see that a group of people baying for the blood of our manager would not only seriously damage morale in the team, but also make the club look bad in the eyes of the general public.

In one of your earlier posts on this thread, you say that we need to bring in new supporters, do you honestly believe that organising a protest outside will encourage new supporters? Of course not. It would be nothing but detrimental all round.

I also have to mention your comments on the other thread that you started. Calling Andy Ford a tw*t is out of order. You may not like what's going on at the club, and you're entitled to your opinion, however misguided. But have some respect. Andy's done well for us so far, he's put a lot of time, sweat and effort into the team and deserves to be treated better from you.

You claim to be worried about the protest in one post and wholeheartedly support it in the next. Where do you actually stand on this matter? Did you actually write the email yourself? The wording sounds awfully like yours.

I guess what can you expect from somebody whose first post on the "FLEET" forum was to talk about his girlfriends bisexual tendancies?? lol

To end all this nonsense:

to those who want a 'better' team - bring 5 mates with you on saturday & every saturday for the rest of the season.

If 'those 40' planning a protest did that and assuming that they are adult even if their actions seem childish then 40 x 5 x £10 would mean an extra £2000 through the turnstile to help fund a 'better' team.

On that note this thread is now closed.....